6

3rd POV
Concerned about his newest student, Daniel Larusso, went to Robby's house only to find out that he's living alone and he has no food, electricity or warm water. He took him in, but Mrs. Larusso, thinks that they need to talk to his dad.

It was hard for Daniel though because of the lifetime rivalry between Larusso and Johnny Lawrence. Daniel went to find Johnny, but found the man with an old enemy that he never thought he would see again. He thought this man was dead for god's sake.

John Kreese. In his eyes an evil being that should have no role in teaching kids anything. Of course, this provoked him to step up his game in his dojo and also never tell Johnny about his kid's situation.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jade's POV
"Oh my god! Look, how cute!" I squeal a little too loud as I pick up the cute blue dinosaur. It's big enough to hug and really squishy. A low chuckle comes from Miguel.

"You're a dork, aren't you?" I fake pout a little and set the Dino down.

"Hmm.. I think you're more of a dork than me. You're in those smarty pants classes," I shoot back, raising my brows at him.

"Only two of them," he defends as we leave the store. Sadly without my Dino. I already have a couple bags of clothes and stuff, since I needed it. So now we are going to the food court to eat.

We see Hawk there with some other guys that I hardly recognize. "Hey, Hawk," I wave him over feeling weird about his name. What's his real name anyway?

"Hey guys. What are you two doing here? Together?" He asks slowly motioning between us and I shake my head laughing.

"Together but not together. Want to hang with us?" He nods, clearly not caring for the people he's with right now. He waves bye to them and they just wave him off. Guess they aren't too close.

3rd POV
The three happily go get pizza together talking about this random movie that just came out. Once they get it and sit down, Jade realizes she really needs the bathroom. "Hey, um watch my stuff real quick? I need the bathroom." Before they even answer she leaves her phone and bags with them.

"Soooo.. what's the deal dude?" Hawk asks with pizza in his mouth. Miguel looks at him clueless, causing Hawk to roll his eyes. "I thought you're still hung over that Sam chick, but you and Jade seem to be getting along."

Miguel shakes his head, his thoughts going to Sam making his mood immediately worse. "Me and Jade are just friends. I'm still trying to patch up with Sam, but she won't talk to me."

"That's too bad. So then you don't mind then?"

"Mind what?"

"If I strike first with her," Hawk says simply gesturing to Jade's stuff. The sound of Jade's phone buzzing interrupts the two and they both just stare curiously for a second. Hawk glances around for the girl and when she's a no show, he snatches the phone off the table answering it. He briefly sees the caller ID. Liam.

"Dude no," Miguel freaks out trying to reach for the phone, but Hawk lazily smacks his hand away.

"Hello?"

Liam scrunches his face in confusion, briefly looking to see if he called the right person. Jade. "Who's this? Is Jade ok? Why are you answering her phone?"

"Woah, slow down bruh. Jade is fine."

"Whatever. Just tell Jade to call me when she gets the chance," Liam responds with annoyance behind his tone. The line then goes dead.

"Rude," Hawk mutters and is about to put the phone down, but sees that she has a lot of texts, mostly from guys. He clicks on one name. Scott.

"Dude you can't just go through people's phones," Miguel says in annoyance trying not to look at what on her screen, but ultimately fails.