9

Jade's POV
Unlike the other two girls, I jumped in the pool as soon as I had the chance. It's a hot day so it helped to cool off. My swimsuit is a two piece but the bottoms aren't small thong-like ones just normal but it goes over my hips.

I swim under water from one side to the other, wondering how long can a werewolf hold their breath

I swim under water from one side to the other, wondering how long can a werewolf hold their breath. The pool is pretty big so I was surprised to make it to the other side without coming up for air. With a gasp, I come out of the water when I feel the wall in front of me and pop my head over to spot the girls.

But instead Robbie's relaxed figure on a long chair meets my eyes. Never seen him this relaxed before.
"Robbie!" I yell even though he's like 10 feet away. He opens his eyes startled and looks around, clearly confused as to where the voice is coming from. "Over here bruh." He finally looks down at me with raised eyebrows.

"How did you get in here?" Robby asks.

"My friend wanted to come," I shrug.

A man that clearly works here walks up to Robbie in anger. "I knew it was you. What did I say would happen if you ever step foot in here again? I'm calling the cops," the manager claims. Glancing at Robby, I notice his look of worry and clearly he knows what's going on but the cops sounds excessive.

Quickly I jump out of the pool ready to intervene, but thankfully Sam's mom walks up behind the man. The same red headed mom that helped me last night. "What's going on here," she asks softly.

"Nothing to worry about Mrs. Larussso. Just.. removing this delinquent from the property."

Walking over by Robby I look at him with worry. "Robby what did you do?" I ask lowly. He shakes his head and avoids my stare.

"Well, this delinquent happens to be our guest," she responds with a manner that is obvious she doesn't want to be argued with.

"Ma'am, I don't think you understand."

"No. I don't think you understand. Robby is our guest. Period." I smile at her level of authority and yet she still seems to act very calmly.

"Uh... My mistake." He walks off making me smile wider, but it quickly drops when I see Robby's face. Mrs. Larusso sits at the end of his chair and I sit on the one beside him.

"What was that about Robby?"

He looks down almost with regret. "Before I met you guys, I... I was a different person. Me and my friends did some stuff here that I regret."

The woman only gives him a look of sympathy and I just look down at my hands. I wish I could've been there for him, but our parents dragged us so far apart it seemed impossible at the time.

"Did you hurt anybody?"

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. But that guys right. Maybe I should go."

"No. Now, hey, look... we all make mistakes. It's what we do next that counts. Right?" Mama Larusso says wisely. Her words bring back memories of my life. I've done so much I regret, but it's really hard to make up for them. She gets up to leave, but I quickly get up and jump to stop her.