12

3rd POV
The next day, everyone has heard about Jade going missing. All the students were told to keep a lookout and to call the police if anything was found. Other than that, they tried to keep up with their karate to keep their minds occupied. At least that's what Mr. Larusso told the kids.

When Larusso, Sam, and Robby got to Miyagi-Do the next morning the found the place absolutely destroyed. Toilet paper littered the grass and trees. Everything is either pushed over or destroyed. They even spray painted on Mr. Larusso's 1947 yellow ford that Mr. Miyagi gave him. A gift from his mentor defaced with the words, 'Cobra Kai Neve Dies.'

So you could imagine how pissed this made the sensei. That wasn't it though, the snakes, stole Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor that was earned. Pissed off, he jumped in his defaced car and made a bee line toward Cobra Kai where his old nemesis is teaching a class.

Sensei Lawrence on the other hand is on edge and in a pissy mood. So naturally he makes the karate classes harder for his students, but in the middle of Miguel and Hawk sparring, Daniel Larusso marched in, furious and ready to fight if needed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sensei Lawrence greets the angry man. All the students stopped to look, interested in what the rival sensei had to say.

"Like you don't know," Larusso scoffed.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo," Mr. Lawrence says with no knowledge that a couple of students destroyed the other man's dojo.

"You're seriously going to talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?!"

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo." The two sensei now standing in front of one and another.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Larusso brings up the fact that he found out earlier, which is actually what Lawrence did to find Robby because he was concerned for wherever he was staying. "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, Larusso," Mr. Lawrence says tensely. "And you don't know what you're talking about either."

"Yeah, well, I know you don't... you don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it," Mr Larusso spits out, shaking in anger. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He may teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do are wide open."

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Mr. Lawrence speaks up getting very irritated.

"And what do you care? You gonna forget about it, like your other two kids anyway," Larusso threw a low blow, reminding him of Jade missing.

"I'm going to be the bigger man," Mr. Lawrence quotes Miguel's words from last night. Larusso scoffs and stomps out of the dojo, leaving the sensei in frustration.

But sadly some students agreed with Larusso. Chris grabs his bag to walk out, done with the bullies in the dojo. The no honor code isn't him. "What the hell Chris?" His friend shouts at him before he walks out.

"I never liked it here." Some more students follow him on the way out.

Not having the best timing, two guys walk in. "Are you Mr. Lawrence?"

"Yeah. Who are you two?" The sensei scanned his eyes over the two guys with clear judgment.

"Uh, Stiles and this here is Liam. We're friends with your daughter, Jade," Stiles introduces using hand movements as he talks. "Um, is there somewhere we could talk privately?"