Chapter 2: We Don't Talk About Peter!

You woke up as early as possible to finish unpacking everything. Epiphany woke later at around 9:30 a.m. and headed down for breakfast. Your stomach growled as you smelled your mom's cooking. She makes the best food even the ones you don't like she makes it tastier. Your mom went to college for culinarily but she did not like the jobs she had. Instead of working with the chef, she kept washing dishes and was never given a chance. Your dad on the other hand was working at an electronic repair shop. Once the technology became more popular and in use, he was able to save enough money to buy this peach farm. Your parents are hard workers and will sacrifice anything for their kids.

"Breakfast is ready!" Yelled your mom.

Footsteps rampaged the stairs and everyone took their spots at the dinner table. Pancakes and scrambled eggs were being served. Your family was full after getting seconds. Right when you were putting your plate in the kitchen sink, Epiphany pulled you out to the side.

"Hey, we should go to Andy's farm. I want to meet him more, please." Pleaded your sister.

"I'm not sure Ep. I'm not done unpacking yet. We can go after we finish."

"Fine!" Moped Ep.

Everyone went to unpack their stuff and organized them. You were satisfied with what you got done and asked your mom to let you go to Andy's farm.

"Are you going with Epi?" Asked your mom.

"Yeah, we both want to go."

"Well if that's the case then take your brothers too."

"For what? They're playing video games."

"That's the issue, they haven't even touched grass since we last went to the park and that happened a year ago." Retorted your mother. "They need sun more than ever!"

"But mo-"

"I said what I said."

You went to your bedroom and got dressed. You were going to wear the same pants yesterday but leave the cardigan since it was too nice outside. You wore a t-shirt of your favorite TV show. You put on some white sneakers and combed your hair. Epiphany wore a white long sleeve cropped blouse with some light blue shorts. She wore white boots and did her makeup a bit. The boys on the other hand wore basketball shorts, athletic shirts, and sneakers.

You guys left the house and went to Andy's Apple Farm. The sun was comforting and warm with an occasional breeze. Once you have arrived, Andy and his friends were sitting at the picnic area. They were surprised by you guys showing up.

"Oh hey (l/n)s! It is so nice to see you all again!" Welcomed Andy. "Say I didn't quite catch your names from yesterday."

"That's okay, I'm Toby, the youngest of the family."

"Hey, I'm Micah, second youngest."

"Hiya cuties~ My name is Epiphany Bonnette (l/n)!" She introduced herself and winked at Andy in the process. "You can call me Ep for short. I am the second oldest"

It is your turn now. "Uh-hi. My name is (Y/N) and I'm the eldest."

After that, they began to clap for you and your siblings. Why are they clapping? You guys then took seats at the table Andy's friends were sitting at. Epiphany sat next to Andy. For some reason, Claus seems to be angry at her for doing so. (Jealous much?) You sat next to Epiphany while the boys sat to the right of you.

"Show off much?" You asked Epiphany.

"Sh! I'm trying to look good." She replied as she fixes her hair a bit and smiled at Andy.