Chapter 18: Demon Mark

A bunch of kids gathers in front of the school's huge bulletin board. They listed the names of people who made it to the talent show. Andy and Epiphany made their way to the front and read the list.

"Oh..my.GOSH ANDY WE MADE IT IN!!!!" Epiphany screeched and hugged Andy.

Andy knew it was time to strike, so he returned her hug. Epiphany was stunned by this.

"Andy, are you okay?" She asked him.

"Ep! I-I just wanted to tell you this a while ago, but I waited for the perfect moment," Andy stammered a bit. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSS!" Epiphany tightly hugged him.

Everyone around them chanted for them to kiss. Epiphany was blushing while Andy gave a slight smile. She went in for the kiss. Everyone was in awe by how cute they looked. Epiphany held Andy's hand and lead him outside for dismissal. Andy, on the other hand, felt disgusted by this. He wanted to share his first kiss with you, not your sister. He had a dark aura around him until you two got into the car.

"(Y/N)!! Guess what??" Epiphany was giddy.

"What?" You bluntly asked.

"Okay so first, we made it into the talent show," Epiphany announced.

"Congratulations you three!" Margaret cheered.

"WAIT THERE'S MORE!!"

"Sheesh, Epiphany, can you stop screaming??" Micah complained.

"Okay fine. Well then, Andy and I are OFFICIALLY DATING!!" Epiphany hugged Andy tightly again.

"Oh wow?! Well, congratulations you two!!" You smiled at them as you played a love song on the car radio.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Everyone else in the car cheered as well.

After dropping off everyone, you and your sibling's head inside. Claus has become a bit more independent but still needs help to do certain tasks. As usual, you helped your mom make dinner, eat, and then clean up afterward. Claus went to sleep earlier than usual. You had a thought to visit Peter. Epiphany was blushing while hugging her pillow.

"Gurl! I'm still surprised how Andy just asked you out today." You commented.

"But it was good timing! I can't wait to rehearse more with him! I'm going to add some dance into the song." Epiphany suggested.

"Well, that seems to suit you more than singing-"

"Am I not a good singer?" Epiphany raised her eyebrow at you.

"I didn't say that! I'm just saying that you are a good dancer and I don't understand why you chose to sing than dance." You corrected her.

"I thought it would be cute if I sang with Andy rather than dance. Heck, I'm not even sure if he knows how to dance so I just assumed that the only talent he has is playing the guitar." Epiphany responded. "By the way, why are you getting ready?"

"Shhh! I'm going to see Peter since I haven't seen him in a long time!" You shushed her.

"Oh. So like a sneaky link?" Epiphany smirked.

"Uhhhh! NO!" You hid your blush.

"That's what it seems like. If that's the case then you're going to need-"

"NO! I'm not going to do anything like that with Peter! Peter is wholesome-" You paused as you remembered the last encounter with Peter.

Your face turned red as you huffed. You began to climb out of the window and bid her "good night". Epiphany couldn't stop laughing. There you were taking a shortcut through the woods. You couldn't risk yourself going through the entrance so you walked to the direction where you assumed where Peter's barn would be at. Hiding in the bushes, you saw in the distance Margaret watching over Andy's home. You made your way to the secret entrance of the barn. You sneaked your way upstairs to find Peter sleeping on a haystack bed. Right when you were about to make your way towards him, you felt vines snaking up on your legs. They lifted you in a fast motion and brought you directly in front of Peter.

"EEK-! No fair I wanted to scare you!" You complained.

"Hehe- you can never scare me. Besides you are going to be punished for not visiting your master~" Peter said seductively.

"Master?! What master? Man, get your horniness out of here!" You chuckled. "I'm sorry for not visiting you that much. It's because I was taking care of Claus."

"Oh, so you replaced me with Claus. Seems like Andy isn't the only threat I have..."

"Peter, no! Claus is still recovering and I am not going to let you hurt him even more than Andy did." You retorted.

"(Y/N), dear~ You must only dedicate your time to me and me only~" Peter responded. "Therefore, you must be punished~"

Now you're feeling scared as he brought his vines close to him. His vines placed you on top of his waist. You struggled to loosen up the vines, but they only got tighter as you did so.

"P-Peter...what are you doing?" You asked.

"Hush~Show me your shoulder~" He demanded.

You couldn't move but his vines stretched the neckline of your t-shirt. You couldn't move but you could see his teeth showing. He was drooling and licking his lips as he admired your tender skin. In a fast motion, he bit into your shoulder (almost near the base of your neck). You winced in pain and teared up.

"P-Peter~mmph~" You moaned.

"You like it~?" He asked.

"N-not really..."

"Maybe this might feel better~" Peter began to suck on your skin.

Your face turned into a bright red hue from the pleasure of the stimulation. You were panting to ease the pain. After a while, Peter stopped and was amazed by the mark he made on you.

"You look sexier now~," Peter remarked.

You looked at the hickey and were horrified by how large it was.

"What the hell, Peter!! I can't wear anything anymore!!" You scolded him. "It looks like a huge bruise."

"That's your punishment~," He tells you as he licks your tears away.

You felt embarrassed and upset about the gash still. Peter noticed this and apologized.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." Peter apologized. "I didn't think you would react that way." Peter apologized. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll let you give me as many hickeys you want."

You immediately got to his neck and forcefully but his neck. Peter winced in pain, but this only made you bite harder back. You made several more harsh hickey. Peter was more aroused than before. Peter released his vines from you and hugged you tightly. You made your way to his lips and the two of you began to make out together. Peter put his hands under your shirt and took it off from you.

"I'm still not ready yet, Peter-" you stopped him. "But, I'll cuddle with you, skin to skin."

"Sounds good to me~" Peter smirked as he unbuttoned his overalls.

You helped him take off his long-sleeve shirt. You couldn't help yourself from tracing his body structure. Your torso skin touching his made your heart beat rapidly. You hugged him and locked your loving eyes with his. Peter kissed you on the forehead and drifted off to sleep. You whispered to him "goodnight" as you fell asleep.