Chapter 7: Meeting the (l/n)s

No header image :(

"There you are (Y/N)! I was wondering where you went!" She breathed easily until she saw Peter. "And who may you be?"

"Uh, he's my new friend I made two days ago. His name is-"

"Pierre. Hi, Mrs. (l/n) my name is Pierre. I was invited by your daughter over for dinner. Is that fine with you?" Peter quickly answered.

"Why of course. I'm fine with guests." She forced a smile as motioned him to the living room. She stood behind you and gave you a critical look.

"I'm onto you (Y/N)." She whispered to you.

"Look ma he's just a friend."

"I need to know him better though. This feels weird." Your mom cringed at having an unexpected guest.

"I'm sorry ma."

She leads you and Peter to the dining room where your dad and Epiphany were already seated. Epiphany grinned at you while your dad was shocked.

"(Y/N)!! Who is this friend of yours?"

"Dad, his name is Pierre and he'll be joining us for dinner."

"Why nice to meet you, Pierre." Your dad greeted. "We're still new here and we haven't invited anyone over yet. You're our first guest."

"It's an honor to meet you, Mr. (l/n)," Peter replied.

Micah and Toby went downstairs.

"Oh uh hi?" Micah looked up at Peter's height and was stunned.

"Wow!! You're so tall!!" Toby said as he climbed onto Peter.

"Toby! This is Pierre and he is not a tree for you to climb on!"

"Sorry, ma."

"It's okay! I don't mind." Peter replied.

Peter was really strong as you watched his muscles when he was carrying Toby. His veins are visible. You drooled at this but you cleaned yourself.

"Okay, everyone! Dinner is served, so let's sit down and eat." Your mom smiled and motioned to go to the table.

On the dinner table, there were glasses of water for each person as well as plates and shiny silverware. At the center were a roll of napkins, a jug of water, salad, and rice. Tonight's main course will be some hot, steamy soup. Peter took a seat to your dad's right side of the table as you sat next to Peter's right. Your mom took a seat across from Peter and to the left of your dad's seat. Epiphany sat directly across from you and Micah sat to the right of her. Toby just sat casually sat to the right of you. (This sounds confusing af but it won't let me upload a photo for reference 😭)

Everyone began to eat. Don't worry though, it's not all serious.

"So Pierre, where do you live?" Asked your dad.

"I live at Roots Highway in one of the shops. It's hard to locate but it's there."

"What's it called? What do you sell?" You heard your father say and didn't know how Peter will back this one up.

"It's called uh- Tiny Pies! Yeahhhh we sell pies on the go." He chuckled.

"Oh really? What kind of pies do you sell?"Intrigued your mom.

"We sell a variety of pies. Our popular one is the apple pie." He grinned.

"Oh I love making apple pies but we have a neighbor who is an apple so I kinda stopped making them." Your mom replied.

Peter was trying to hold in his laughter, but he managed to play it cool for the rest of the dinner.

"Why are you so tall?" Asked Toby.

"Heh- it's just the way I am."

"What are you to my sister??" Micah teased.

"Oh, I'm just her friend."

"Just a friend?"

"Yep."

"You guys! Stop embarrassing him."

Everyone just continued to eat their dinner. Then your mother asks who has room for dessert. She brings out sponge cake dripping with frosting.

"Ouuu!! I want some!" Everyone cheered when they solve the two-layered cake on the center of the table.

"Guest first." Your mom serves a slice of the sponge cake to Peter. "I hope you enjoy it!"

Peter takes his fork and takes a piece of the cake. The texture of the cake felt airy, but it complemented well with the vanilla frosting.

"This is delicious Mrs. (l/n)!"

"Why thank you Pierre it's my pleasure." Your mom smiled at him.

Once you all finished the dessert you helped your mom put away the dishes as Peter was talking to your parents. They enjoy having him over. It turned 9:00 p.m. and he had to go. You accompanied him out the door.

"Your family is so nice! I should come back more often."

"Yeah sure, Pierre." You said.

"Ugh! I don't know what I was thinking. Shut up (Y/N)!"

You two laughed together, he then turned to you.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-"

You hugged him tightly. He felt more lifelike and you could hear his heartbeat as you put your ear to his chest. Your hands touch his arms and you were impressed. Your face got heated up. Especially since you have a thing for tall muscular guys who have a soft spot. But is this what you want? Everyone keeps telling you that he is bad news but he completes you. Peter then hugs you back with his arms around your waist. He squeezed you tightly to the point where you heard your spine crack. You let out a small whimper and this caught him off guard. This made him blush madly.

"Get a room!!" Epiphany was spying on you two through the open crack of the door.

He quickly broke the hug and apologized.

"Go away!!" You slam the door on her face.

You apologized to him about that and awkwardly laughed at it. Peter wave you goodbye. As he was walking away he vanishes into thin air. You knew this wasn't the last time you would let him in your house. It's been more than three weeks and you've been meeting him daily. Peter is funny and gets along with your family. You don't see why he is shunned by Andy and his friends.

Things are happening...

Andy sleeps at night but doesn't know what is happening to him. As dark liquid seeps off his eyes, he whispers:

"I̷ ̴w̶i̵l̸l̸ ̷g̷e̷t̴ ̸m̴y̷ ̷r̸e̴v̸e̸n̷g̵e̴,̷ ̴P̵e̷t̵e̷r̸ ̷t̶h̵e̵ ̸I̵D̵I̶O̵T̴ ̴P̶u̶m̷p̶k̶i̸n̶!̷!̵ ̸I̵ ̶w̷i̴l̷l̶ ̷h̶a̸v̷e̵ ̸(̴Y̸/̸N̸)̴ ̴f̵o̴r̴ ̷myself,̵ ̸a̵n̸d̵ ̴n̸o̴t̴h̶i̸n̸g̷ ̶w̵i̷l̷l̴ ̸s̴t̷o̵p̴ ̸m̸e̴.̷ ̵N̷o̷t̸ ̵e̴v̴e̵n̶ ̴d̵e̴a̴t̸h̷ ̸i̵t̷s̷e̸l̷f̴!̴"

His body floats from the bed and his room goes pitch black.

"O̸n̸c̶e̶ ̸I̸ ̸g̵a̴i̸n̶ ̵m̸o̷r̸e̴ ̷p̴o̵w̴e̶r̵s̷,̷ ̷I̵ ̷w̸i̴l̸l̸ ̴h̷a̸v̷e̶ ̴e̵n̶o̴u̵g̶h̵ ̴t̶o̶ ̸f̴i̸g̷h̸t̷ ̴P̸e̸t̷e̶r̸.̸ ̶I̸ ̴n̶e̸e̴d̶ ̵t̵o̷ ̴f̴i̴n̶d̸ ̷a̵ ̸w̵a̶y̶ ̴t̷o̵ ̴b̴r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̸t̴h̵e̴ ̴d̸e̷a̷l̴ ̶w̸i̶t̵h̷ ̷h̶i̷m̵.̸ ̷I̵ ̴m̸i̵g̸h̷t̷ ̵h̸a̶v̷e̶ ̷t̸o̵ ̶h̸u̵r̴t̶ ̵(̵Y̷/̴N̴)̸ ̴b̵u̶t̶ ̷I̶'̸l̷l̵ ̸p̷r̸o̶t̶e̸c̶t̷ ̵h̵e̷r̷.̸ ̶I̷'̸l̵l̶ ̸p̴r̸o̶t̷e̴c̸t̷ ̴y̷o̴u̷ ̵(̷Y̶/̷N̵)̵!̸"
̴
̷
̷M̷y̸ ̵t̶r̵u̵e̴ ̴l̵o̷v̵e̷~̸