Chapter 13: Everyone Loves "Pierre"

Quick Author's Note: I am sorry for taking forever with uploading. I've been stressed with all these assignments. Not only that but there's drama in my family. Not to worry! I will upload more often and go back to my regular posting! Anyways back to da story! Btw this chapter will be a bit short.

"Oh, hey kids! Pierre is going to spend the afternoon with us!" Your mom happily said. "Let me check if the food's ready or not."

Your mom went to the kitchen. You walked in and hugged Pierre. He went in for a heavy kiss on your cheek. It left a mark and your dad noticed.

"Heyy none of that in the house!" Your dad chuckled.

"Uh-sorry, dad!" You quickly apologized.

"It's nothing. I remember when I met your mother's parents; they were very stern with me but eventually opened up to me." Your dad replied. "Say, Pierre, do you do anything other than working in your pie shop?"

"Uhh...not really?" Peter paused.

"Have you ever played with Dungeons and Dragons?" Your dad whispered to him.

"I've played with that before-"

"YESSS!!" Your dad patted Peter's back. "I'll show you the game in the basement."

"That sounds suspicious." Commented Toby.

"It's not," Micah replied. "It's boring anyway."

You helped your mom place the food on the table. You sat at the table next to Peter. As you were eating, Peter was holding your hand under the table. His large, cunning hands made you feel as if you were holding hands with a giant. He would squeeze your hand tightly whenever your parents asked him something. After eating, your dad took Peter downstairs to show him his lair.

"Well Pierre, this is my hangout spot," Your dad demonstrated. "I set it up for anyone who needs an escape. Mine happens to be Dungeons and Dragons."

"Did you invite anyone down here, yet?" Peter asked.

"You are the first person whom I've invited down here," Your dad explained. "My buddies back in the city are always busy and I wanted to dedicate a place for us to have fun."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. (l/n)-"

"Ron, call me Ron." Your dad patted Peter on his back. "Not to sound rude, but do you have a family?"

"No, I don't have a family," Peter replied. "I do but I don't."

"In the sense of what?" Your dad asked.

"Well, I have a dad, moms, and lots of siblings," Peter added. "Thing is we're not friendly with each other. That's why I left to live here."

"That's so much responsibility." Your dad replied. "And how old are you?"

"Uhh...20,000?" Peter blurted out a random number. "Wait, 1,123. No, I'm 20 years old."

"Okay then..." your dad awkwardly laughed it off.

Mounted on the wall were shelves full of cassette tapes and vinyl records.

"You can choose whatever you want to listen to." Your dad told him.

Peter doesn't listen to music that much. He picked out a Journey album vinyl.

"Excellent choice!" Your dad placed the vinyl on the record player and "Don't Stop Believing" began playing.

Peter became hooked to the song. The two of them began to bop to it and Peter never felt this excited for a song.

"Don't stop believing!" Peter sang along with your dad.

You went downstairs to check on the ruckus only to see your dad and Peter bonding over Journey. You didn't want to bother them so you left. You sighed in relief knowing Peter is getting along with your dad. Hours passed and they have been downstairs playing that game. Micah and Toby tagged along out of curiosity. You then went downstairs to tell them dinner was ready. Your mom made her delectable cinnamon rolls and made hoagies.

"Hey Pierre, would you like to go to the ice cream parlor after this?" Your dad asked.

Peter nodded and soon enough you all went to the car after dinner. Your dad permitted him to sit next to him in the front. You all drove off to this ice cream parlor in Roots Highway. You all bought your favorite flavors of ice cream. You fed Peter your ice cream because begged you to share.

"Awww you two look cute!" Epiphany cheered.

You two glared at her menacingly.

"Okay okay, I'll stop!" She muttered and looked away.

Peter put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to himself. He gave you a charming grin but you pretended to ignore him.

"It's getting super late," Your mom commented. "Shouldn't you go home soon, Pierre?"

"It's fine, I'll go home walking," Peter replied. "Don't worry, Mrs. (l/n), I will be fine."

Peter reassured your parents and you all left the parlor.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys!" You yelled at your mom and ran up to Peter.

You hugged him from behind and he lifted you. You giggled and he threw you up in the air. You got scared but he caught you on time. You then gave him multiple kisses all over his face.

"It's my turn now~" Peter smirked and kissed you in return. "I love you so much, (Y/N) babe~!"

"I love you too, Petey~!" You told him while blushing.

"Let's run away!" Peter carried you.

"I wish but I can't." You frowned. "How about tomorrow?"

"Fine!" Peter huffed. "I can't stay mad at you though~"

You planted another kiss on the lips and left to your car. Peter went to an alley and vanished to his barn. Peter was punching the air in excitement.

"I can't believe I'm dating the most wonderful person ever!" Peter hugged the air as he still misses you. "I love (Y/N) so much! I need them now!!" 

Hopefully, tomorrow goes well.