Chapter 3: The Flashback

You were talking to this boy back in 10th grade who seemed to show interest in you. You both liked the same shows, bands, even hobbies. He seemed perfect until he saw your sister. He started to come over to your house only to talk to Epiphany who was in 6th Grade. You even warned Epiphany to watch out for him. She naïvely told him all about it which lead you to this encounter.

"I never liked you at all!"

"What??"

"No one will love you (Y/N)! You are like the least pretty people in school and the only reason why I'm visiting you is for your cute sister."

"What the hell is wrong with you? She's a child!"

"Aren't we all here children since we're underage?" He mocked. "Don't talk to me ever again, I can't believe I had to play pretend for all this." He walked away in annoyance.

You are a person who did not care what others said but this hurt you so much to know that people like him exist. You told Epiphany everything he told you. You thought that she would be dumb again and ignore your plead but she reacted the opposite. She got so frustrated and got into the computer.

Epiphany got in contact with the boy's ex-girlfriend and interrogated her about his actions. The ex-girlfriend admitted that the boy was bragging about having a girlfriend who was in 6th grade. She knew he was doing this to get back to her. He always does this to his past exes. You three planned a prank of a lifetime to teach him a lesson.

The ex-girlfriend threw a party at her house to lure in the boy. Epiphany was waiting for him in the house so that the prank can begin. Buckets of glitter and Hello Kitty stickers were ready to go when the action was done. The ex-girlfriend, whose name is Moxie Ann, and Epiphany planned out a scenario to set the scene.

Epiphany was holding the boy's arm as he was talking to his buddies in the living room. Moxie walked up to him and the music stopped. Everyone was staring at them.

"I am so so sorry, *******! Will you ever take me back? I miss you so much~!" Moxie said.

"Well, I'm not sure, Moxie-babe. How about you fight my girl, Epiphany and we'll see who wins." He proposed. "Winner gets to be with me.

"Okay!" Replied Moxie with a grin.

Everyone started to stare in awe of the two girls. That's when you brought in the buckets to be easily accessible. The girls pretended to fight by throwing light punches and dragging each other on the ground to make it seem crazy. Everyone chanted "fight" repeatedly. Both of the girls retreated away from each other. This was for you to give them the buckets. Both of the girls had buckets and once you knew it they threw it at the boy. He was blinded by the glitter and the stickers on him. Everyone started to laugh and he ran to the back of the pool. You went outside and had a bucket ready to throw more glitter at him. He had his back turned to you and you spilled the bucket on him.

"YOU B****!! Grr!" He tries to push you in the pool with all his might. You quickly moved away from his view and he fell into the cold pool. Everyone was taking pictures and laughing at him. Moxie walks up to him and tells him.

"On second thought I don't think I want to be with you anymore. You're such a loser and who would want to be with one." Moxie said.

Everyone oohed and laughed at her comment and you, Epiphany, and she fled the scene. You all retreated to the nearest Dairy Queen and ate a feast. The boy was the talk of the town and more of his exes spread the word of his embarrassing moment. He was teased so much that he had to move away. His parents did threaten you and the others but a majority of the town sided with you. He was never heard of again.

You and Moxie became besties as well with Ep. Moxie was like a twin to you. You promised her to send letters to each other after you moved. She was going to college to study psychology. You hope she is doing well.

You forgot about the boy but he did something messed up and it would sometimes haunt you. You forgave Epiphany for being involved but those words he told you were frightening and traumatic to hear. Those words will sometimes replay when you see yourself in the mirror. You don't like this memory so you try your best to forget about it.

(End of Flashback)