Chapter 12: Urge

The week has gone by and your punishment has been fulfilled. Finally, you can visit Peter! You went back to the usual routine of taking the kids to school and sneaking off to see Peter. You decided to wear something cute for him. You wore the green hoodie with the pumpkin on it and a pair of jean shorts with high-waisted fishnet tights. As you closed the barn door behind you, you could feel something wrap around your waist. Something rope-like and when you looked down you saw greenish darkish vines. You panicked and struggled to get free.

"That isn't the way to welcome your boyfriend back after a week! Tsk tsk." Peter teases you as he emerges from the darkness.

"Yeah about that, coincidentally, I was grounded for a week," You answered with a smile. "By the way, my family knows we're a thing."

"Wait what?" He paused.

"Yep! They know and they want to see you for dinner today!" You kissed his cheek.

"Wow! This feels like I'm going to ask for your hand." He laughs.

"They just want to talk to you about why we're a thing and why you should protect me."

"I already do that!" He hugs you tightly.

"ouch-"

"I am never letting you go, (Y/N) babe!" You try to get away from his embrace but he drags you closer towards him. "You can't run away from me~"

"Ayo!" You giggled. You were blushing by him grabbing you.

"How about we play a game of tag!" He suggested.

"What will the prize be?" You asked as if you are playing dumb.

"Oh, you'll see~" Peter leered at you. Dirty thoughts fill his head.

"Okay then..." You kind of laughed it off.

"Just this way to the haystack maze, babe~" He gestures to the entrance.

He got a head start as you counted down to give him time. From there you chased him down and tagged him.

"You know what that means, babe~" He suggestively said. "Runaway if you can~"

His face was red from having lecherous thoughts of you. The thrill of chasing you makes him feel the same emotion when he first met you. You continued to run until you saw him in your path. You tried to run the opposite way but his dark tentacles wrapped around your legs. You fell.

"Hey, that's cheating!" You scolded him.

"Doesn't matter, (Y/N)~ Once I have you, I win and I will do whatever I please~" He growls.

"H-hold on! What are you doing, Peter?" You asked him. He had a dark aura.

This person continued to smile perversely.

"Peter, stop you're scaring me!" You struggle to get free from his vines.

"S̷t̸o̴p̸ ̵c̴a̷l̶l̵i̴n̴g̸ ̶m̷e̵ ̴P̸e̴t̷e̸r̷!" This person scolded you. "T̸h̶a̸t̷ ̷i̷d̴i̵o̸t̷ ̵w̶i̸l̷l̸ ̸n̸e̵v̸e̸r̵ ̶k̵n̵o̵w̴ ̷h̵o̵w̷ ̸t̵o̶ ̵l̶o̸v̶e̵ ̸y̸o̸u̴!̷ ̵B̵u̷t̸ ̸I̸ ̷d̶o̶!̶ ̷I̸ ̸c̵a̶n̴ ̸l̸o̸v̷e̷ ̵y̵o̸u̸ ̴t̵h̸e̵ ̵w̵a̸y̵ ̸a̷ ̵n̷o̷r̵m̵a̴l̸ ̵p̵e̸r̶s̷o̸n̵ ̸c̶a̸n̴!"

"Get away from me!!" You kicked this person on the groin area.

He yelped and let go of you. His clothes seemed familiar. Could it be?

"Ţ̴̑h̶̰͂ä̸̖t̴̥͂ ̶̩̉m̵̌ͅu̶̪̓s̸̓ͅt̸̳̾'̴̬̽v̶͉̎e̷̳̓ ̸͖͠b̸̛͜ḛ̶̈́ĕ̴̻ń̴͍ ̶̼̏t̸̏͜ĥ̶̙è̴ͅ ̶̲̈m̵̟̽ö̵̥́s̷͕̀t̴̠̃ ̷̟̾n̶̰͒a̴̭̓ï̵̧͛v̶̹͊e̸͍̎ ̷͓͝t̵̬͛h̷͕̀i̴͖͝n̸̘̿ģ̵̃ ̴̠̑y̸̧̚o̴̡͋u̸͍͐ ̴̺͌c̸̬̀o̷͇̿u̴̹͛l̵̛̟d̴̺̀ ̴̲̉d̸̛̰o̸̖̒ ̵̝͊t̶̞͆o̸̝͌ ̵̞͝m̸͉̌e̷͙̒,̷̖̊ ̵̟̓(̸͙̓Ỷ̴̦/̷͔͝Ṅ̵̢)̴̠̈!̷̼̀" He remarked. "C̸̪͋ǫ̸̈m̷͔̌e̴̼͌ ̵̣͆t̵̠͒o̶̟͌ ̷̬̐m̵̖̅ȇ̸̹,̶̤͑ ̵̮́s̵̨̍w̸͕͐ē̷̹ė̸̯t̷̩͊ĥ̵͖e̶̳̔ȃ̷͈r̴̳̾t̵̪̿~̷̟̈́!̸͓͠ ̵̦̆I̵̳͌ ̶̛̙m̷͔̌ǘ̷̦ş̷̆t̴̥̐ ̷͈͐p̶̱̓ụ̶̕n̷͍̎i̷̡̇s̶̨̃h̶̗̏ ̸̞̀y̵̩̾ö̵̳́u̷̱̿ ̶̬͝s̴͔͗o̷̬͐ ̸̱͒t̷̩͐h̶͔͊a̷̯͐t̷̜̾ ̴͇͑Ì̷̜ ̶̼̑c̴͎̔a̴̋ͅn̶̞̚ ̷̂͜p̸̣̋r̵̙̊ó̷̙p̵̜̍ĕ̴͇ŕ̴̻l̷̬̕y̶͍̚ ̴̠͠ẗ̸̰́e̶͉͝a̷͔͘c̷̩̓h̷̢̓ ̸̟̂y̸̧̍o̶̰̓u̵̥̇ ̴͎̓h̸̝̒ơ̶͙w̷̨̍ ̵̝̌t̶̩͑o̷̤͋ ̷͎͋l̸̗͂o̶̧͑v̷̞́e̸͝ͅ ̷̙̇m̵̻̒e̸̜̓!̸̮̿"