Chapter 14: Peter is a What?

You happily snuck your way to Peter's barn as always. You wore a colorful windbreaker as it was a bit chilly. You weren't wearing anything special, just casual.

"PETER I'M BACK!!" You yelled in the barn. "Don't use your vines cuz that makes me suspicious."

You shouldn't have said that because you were lifted from the ground with Peter's vines. Peter then got up and kneeled on one knee for you.

"(Y/N) (l/n). You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I can't believe you finally got out of your shell! How would you like to be my potential Queen for the Royal Demonic Entity Realm?"

"Wait are you actually proposing to me?" You asked in confusion. "You're a demon?!?!"

"Of course I am! How do you think I can teleport, disguise, and do all that manipulation stuff?"

Were you really that naïve? You just stood still trying to process this. Peter's smile vanished.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Peter asked. "I'm assuming that's a no."

"It's not that. This whole time everyone was telling me that you are a demon, but I always thought they were talking about your personality." You quickly replied. "I can't believe I'm dating a real demon."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"You don't look like a demon, though"

"That's because this is a disguise. Look I don't want to show you my real self because I might scare you."

"Show it to me. I want to see the real you." You said to him.

"Promise me you won't get scared."

"Promise."

Peter began to unshaped shift himself. He grew large and the clothes he was wearing melted in his black skin. His face morphed in grotesque ways to form one eye. He kept the pumpkin head but it was decaying. You were frightened by this but promised him to not leave. He is still tall, if not taller than usual. His body had some glitch spots.

"I̸̛͚̭̘̳͗͌'̶̦͓̙̳͎̄́̈́̽̐m̷̦̊̊̾̊̌ ̸͍͉͈̮̔́̈́͌̾n̴̖̆͊̅̚͝o̵̡͖͐̍͂͋̚t̸̡͚͇̬͇̋̔́ ̷͍͈̳̱͐̈̀̊p̴̬̣̙̩̄͗ŗ̸̪̠̰̞̈͌̎͗̚o̵̦̅̑͝ù̷̪̟͙̘̑̃d̸̦͓̖̊̂͒́͠ ̷̤̎͐͘ố̴͔̲̟͙̻͘f̸̛̲̂̈̇͝ ̸̱̥́̋̈͠w̷̼͙͎͙͐ȟ̸̜̿̅ỏ̷̺̇͝ ̵͍̠̀͛͜͝Ì̴̑͑̇ͅ ̶̠̽̏͆̋̌ä̸̪̗̩̒̑m̵̰͚͔̯̑́̕͜͠ ̴̺̳̊̈́̇̌̂b̷̡̜̮͖͐̃̂̉̚ȕ̵͚͍̠̑́͆͝t̸͓͚͈̭̄̈́̄ ̴͚͆͌̈̋I̵̳̻̯̍͒͛̄͝'̴̙̂̂͌̌̓m̸͍̼̾̽̊ ̶̠̦͉͂͠ĥ̸̞̭̼̰ȩ̷̫̺͗̄̽̈́r̴͈̩̋̒̊̎ȅ̸̡̞̩͈̍̇̉ ̶̧͖͎̐̈́͊͠ț̴̎̿͒ö̷̢̝̺́̃̄̌͝ ̷̖̼̄͘s̷̝͕̘̠̰̈́e̸̥̝̗̝̿͒̊̀r̵̗̣̹͙̈́́̿̔ṿ̶̿ě̸̮͗͘ ̴̘̿͂́͝ọ̵̫̗͋̒͝͠n̵̺͔̤͇̐́̌̈̑ĺ̷͕͖̋̀ÿ̵̹̟̀ ̵̻̰̯̂̒ó̴̞n̶̪͎̠̹̂ͅẹ̷̭͇̓̂ ̸̢̛̼̗͚̉̈́ͅp̸͎̺̺̝̈ǘ̵̼͈͊͋r̶̗͆͆̇p̴͉̩͚̘̪͌̋̇͝ȯ̷̢̺̹̆̿̕s̶̮̲̣̠͋͘͝ͅe̶̫͖͍̻̣͐͝.̶̧͈̳̲̱̆͌̋̒" Peter spoke in a dark, rough tone.

"A-and what is that purpose?" You curiously asked.

"Ḯ̷̬ ̵̯̞̫͎̀̅̒̍m̵͖̤̀͌̈́̑ų̶̮̭̍̔̈́͘s̶̨̘͋͂͠͝t̵͎͉̟͔͗́͝ņ̸̦͂̍͂̎'̶̢̘̪̮̄͆t̶̨̛̟͂̚͝͝ ̸̡̰̞̍̆̅̄̑s̶̬̔̾͋a̵̩̘̩͓̒ỳ̵̠̤̱̥̈ ̶̫̝͎̓͂́́͜b̸̨̦̬̱̈́̌̀̇̎͜ë̴̜́͗̏̌͘c̴͕̤͆a̴̢̩̫͆͂u̴̬̗͍͔̮͠ş̷̢̝́̍e̴̟͔͎̒̇̔ ̸̡͚̹̮̯̍̾̏̋t̷͎͆͋ḫ̸̮͗̀̈́̑̚ḁ̶͑̄͝t̵͈̭̗̑̉͒͛̐ ̶̰̪̰̃̔́̅͝ẅ̶̱̥͙́̀i̷̺̓̄͒̓̎l̵̞̈́́̽͊͝l̵̲͍͖̆̄͊̀͘ ̵̫̣̪́̎̒ř̸̬̻̯̑́͛ṳ̸̼̰̤͊̿͆̀͛î̷̡̟̲͓̍͝͝n̶̙̪͌ ̵̢͔̮͍̅̊̑̚ṯ̷͂̌͠ḣ̴̨̯͜é̶̫̬̼̺̘ ̷̣̫̳͓̼͗͑͌s̵̡̈́̐c̸͈̀̾̎͌r̸̜͍̽͛̎͑ì̷̠̤̭̜̹͌͌p̵̙͕͈̍͆̐t̵̠͖̘͜͜͝u̴̢̲̝͔͈͛̌́̍̐r̵̩͉̖̣̝̀ẽ̶͖̰̮̅̑̔s̴̤̮̗̻̠̐̏.̷̪̦̓̽͆̒̄"