Motions to Move Foreward

This dream is none like I felt before, it's draining and yet cooling, it's comforting and makes mind hazy, it's a heady feeling, but one that fills me with a calm I've never had before.

"Enjoying yourself? Do you like being connected" I hear the baritone voice and can't help but curl into the warmth the arms provide, the voice is soothing and calm, it relaxes. Getting lost in the feelings, I wish it could be just this. I've never been able to not worry, never been able to just relax and forget the world And any problems that seem to always plague me, I always feel like I'm walking on thin glass, too many steps and I'll break.

Sighing I ask about the elephant in the room, "what do I need to do?" I know this will be a problem if ford or stan catch me and see what I plan to do, and yet I know that this has to be done. I need to know all the logistics involved in taking this route before I'm too deep involved. "Well we'd have to gather a certain amount of materials, what we'll essentially be making is a homunculus and binding my energy,that will become a placement between the tear. I don't want control anymore, so what we're doing is basically making me the gate between the two I don't have control but it doesn't control me" "so do you need the body for that?" I ask curious to know. " nah, the bodies for you" he places his arm around my shoulder "you did wish for that, but we can latch each side of the rift to me and it'll be like placing a bandage on the tear.

It's a risk but considering it's either this or we let the Tear continue to fray, and drain into this world.
"Huh, that actually sounds like it could work, I mean we'd have to consider another safer way, I mean wouldn't that tie you to this place?" I say,feeling a little sad to think bill would be trapped here. I was hoping we could travel far away after all this is over, a change for the both of us.

"Its alright, pinetree
I've accepted that this is my punishment and I dont think I could move foreward, knowing I deserve to be held accountable in some way.
"Well I'm sure we'll never be bored" I say casually, already knowing I'd be with him even if we were here, I think it could be fun.

"You know Great Uncle Ford would never, agree to do that, he'd probably think you just want control again" I say a little resentful to him, knowing very well what he plans to do "well let's just keep it a secret for now, breaking a branch off the tree, he starts to draw out a circle " This is the design I've drawn" pointing to every symbol he starts to explain the meaning of every one. All this is, is a from of alchemy, mixed with some complex math formula.

I continue listening to him "A human body after all is essentially made up of a various amount of elements. Normally this process is all crap and would get you nothing, only someone that can power the circle could ever hope to form a fully functioning human body." "Your so full of yourself" I laugh. Falling back into the conversation, it feels so relaxing. How long has it been since I've had a conversation that lasted so long. Bill continues to patiently explain it, and time continues to pass to fast for my liking.

These moments seem brief and far in-between, but the more that happen, the more I wish you will always remain beside me. For the first time in a long time, I can let go and just breathe.