Moving Forward

I can feel myself slipping more and more each day. My great uncles think I'm depressed, maybe I am. Still it's not why I keep slipping the darkness of my mind keeps calling to me. Pulling me into its decieving warmth, Keeping me captive.
I don't try to break free of its hold for it offers more wonders than it strikes fear. I can't help loving it, this presence lingering in my mind. I know I could never regret not telling anyone, or not trying to fight this intrusive presence.

I can feel my conscience fade as the fog of sleep fills my mind, I don't fight the feeling as the warmth that fills me sedate all worry and comforts me. I know as I give in I have nothing to worry about, arms embrace me and I sigh now content with everything. Far away from all the exhausted and annoying outside world, knowing here I can be myself and find acceptance. This small and fragile thing we've built between us is also the only thing holding us together. A frail line tying us to each other, yet the meaning of it, is so much more than that. This line keeps us from falling of the edge.

As I fall into the dreams cape of my mind I'm suprised to not be surrounded by pitch-black darkeness, but to a beautiful forest. Feeling the warmth I look down and see a pair of arms wrapped around me I gasp I can finally see him. "Wait" he says I pause and listen "When this started I had no idea whom I was contacting, you were a stranger but you saved me. When I was lost in that dark entombed in all my mistakes...it was scary. I was frightened and you saved me and even better welcomed me. I feel the tears leaking down my face I had so much impact on someone I've never even met but still I want to get to know better......"Wait you said thought was a stranger....do I know you?" I ask now as confusion sets in. I hear a chuckle and a shiver goes down my spine "you should know me better than anyone right pinetree?" I gasp again and I feel him tense up.

"Are you scared of me?" The voice questions, Standing there for a moment. Beyond what I should be thinking or feeling I honestly can answer him "No" I turn to look at him breaking out of his embrace " I should be, I have every right to detest and hate you...but you were there for me. You may not have known it was me, yet it doesn't change that when I was so alone and tired you were there beside me offering comfort and acceptance no ones ever given me in a long while." I turn back to the dream sunset and simply stare, what I said was true there was a little feeling of betrayal and maybe a little distrust but it was nothing that couldn't be earned back. There was no hate or disgust at liking him. He'd become so much more to me now, I don't think I could go without him anymore. "I'm glad...glad for what you think and that I won't lose you" he said after some time had passed. I smile and it settles back into a comfortable silence.

ands it's a update, so yea I know I've been awol but for a very good reason. ...life hahaha I hate it. So tired and just want to curl up in my bed and never leave😤😧 sadly I'm not allowing myself to. I also know it's not a very long chapter but I wanted to publish it right away and didn't want to put more in it or rather was too impatient to write more.