Theres more of them?!

Trying to excuse yourself from Camilo didn't work as planned. You both are currently walking side by side towards his colorful house because he offered you to come for dinner.

It's not even close to dinnertime but somehow you still ended up following him.

Only now it occurs to you that he could be anyone. Like literally anyone and you wouldn't know. What if he isn't this cute 15-year-old boy? What if he's like THEM?!

You take a glance at him and shake your head. He can't be like them. They never smiled at you with so much joy it became contagious. Instead, they got mad at you. But he didn't. Camilo didn't get mad at you. Not for picking a flower and not for saying the word fuck right to his face.

"there we are!" Camilo proudly presents to you like you didn't notice that we reached his house. And actually, you didn't because your mind was drifting off but you wouldn't tell him. "Sorry if it's a bit chaotic," he says while rubbing his head and embarrassingly giving you a tilted smile.

The blue door flung open and Camilo's older sister Dolores almost crashes into both of you. She is holding her ears shut and you can tell why. In the entrance hall are two people loudly arguing. Isabella and Antonio (You found out their name later from Camilo). The topic seems to be about who in the family can cook the best. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you alright Y/N?" Dolores asks you.

"why are you only apologizing to them!? Big sisters are so rude!" Camilo didn't even question that she knows your name without you or him telling her. Dolores stuck her tongue out at him. "That's Dolores, Y/N. She is my sweet annoying know-it-all sister." he demonstrates that by twirling and putting his hands to a heart shape.

"come on in you monkey! I hope your room is clean because till dinner it's still three hours and after what you did to Abuela yesterday you might not want to cross her before dinnertime. I hope you feel welcomed here Y/N" Dolores gives you a warm smile.

Camilo whispers to you: "Did you see how she treated me!" his face shifts to make him look like a chicken and in a mocking voice he says: "cOmE In yOu MoNkEy!"

"I HEARD THAT CAMILO!!" Dolores yells from outside. You have to laugh. Is this what family is supposed to feel like? Making jokes and being mean but also loving. And Camilos face!

Talking about him he seems to be really proud to have made you laugh.