Camilo mi amor

She very gently opens the door and you both almost stumble on the stairs because of how dark the Casita was.
Dolores leads you to her Brother's room and knocks quietly on his door. This didn't do anything as everyone including Camilo was asleep.

You both go inside and she grabs you clean pajama shorts and a shirt from Camilo's closet. "here. You can change into that." she says as she hands you the clothes.
While you change in Camilo's bathroom, she tries to wake him up.
"Camilo wake up." He moves: "mhm?" "Y/N is gonna sleep here." "mkay" he answers Dolores.

You finished changing. The shirt smells a little like him. You crawl into his bed and Dolores kisses you both on the foreheads wishing you to sleep well. After she left, you turn to Camilo.
It's almost pitch-dark but you can make out the outline of his face and body.

He fell asleep as soon as Dolores stopped talking to him. You shuffle closer to him and hug him like a stuffed animal. His body is warm and comforting. You put your hands up his shirt feeling his back. "mh... your hands are cold Y/N" he mumbles as he pulls you closer.

You both fell asleep like this and in the morning Camilo woke up first.
He opened his eyes to you cuddling him. Seeing that you were still sleeping he didn't move and stayed quiet.
As the sun was getting brighter you also woke up. Starring at Camilo's body that you are hugging. "Are you hungry flowerpicker?" You look up to a beautiful cheeky smile.

He stands up and searches for clothes to wear today and you do the same. He looks you up and down: "when did you get a shirt from me?" You jokingly replied: "not only the shirt mi amor" you point at your shorts. He gets red from head to toes.
To break the awkwardness you created you quickly add: "Dolores gave me them and I don't have clothes for today too so you have no choice but to let me borrow again."

Camilo reaches for a tank top in your favorite color and hands it to you: "wear that it will be hot today. Hope it fits and I should find a spare pair of pants too wait for a second..." He pulls them out of a box in his closet and gives them to you.

"Uhm Camilo" you get embarrassed "I also need underwear..."

"Oh right! yeah of course!" he fumbles around one of his drawers. He looks away as he hands you one of his boxers. You don't know if he got shy because he's lending you underwear or that there are cute chameleons on the boxers he gave you.