Just a normal evening

It was still light outside but you were both getting hungry.

On your way back to the village Camilo tells you: "I kind of understand now. Sorry for uhm what happened to you." Without anyone else listening you felt a little more comfortable talking about your past.

You're not even sure if you can call it the past. The last time you saw them was around two weeks ago. In definition, it's obviously the past but it doesn't feel like it. It feels like you can't let go of it yet and maybe you shouldn't. It's just the beginning and maybe it will take years to get over them.

"Tonight... Can we cuddle?" You ask carefully.

Camilo answers with little blush across his freckles: "Of course mi vida~"

Aww, he's really cute. The walk isn't long as you can already see the bright colors of the casita.

"What do you think they make for dinner?"

"I don't know. Food would be great right?"

"Camilo you're stupid."

"That's rude flowerpicker!"

"I know" You turn to kiss him on the cheek.

You both get welcomed by Agustín who helps clean a puddle of snow in front of the stairs. The whole casita smells like food and flowers. Music is also playing. Camilo asks his uncle: "Why was Mami snowing? Did something happen?"

"No don't worry she was just-" he sights "She was grumpy because your sister is spreading rumors again and a neighbor came here today to ask nosy questions about it. This time it has nothing to do with you two." He winks at Camilo.

"You make it sound like I'm a troublemaker!" Camilo gets upset and you have to laugh.

"Camilo, sorry to break it to you but you ARE a troublemaker."

"Huh Y/N why are you teaming up with my tío?! This is unfair!" "It's true you can't deny it~"

He jumps at you to cuddle you: "Agh what did I do to spoil your impression of me!?" You ignore him and ask Agustín instead: "Dinner is ready? It smells good!" He nods towards the dining room where plates are already on the table.

"FOOD! Oh man, I am sooo hungry!" Camilo grabs your wrist and pulls you to the dining room.

The food was delicious as always and the talking continued long after everyone has finished eating. Pepa was scolding Dolores for not keeping her mouth shut about other people's businesses.

Antonio was introducing all the animals living in the casita to you but he got interrupted by his abuela. You guess that she didn't like the dancing rats he was about to show you.

After slowly everyone got tired you too decide to head to your room and sleep. Camilo followed you of course.

You take turns in the bathroom and then cuddle up in his bed. It's warm and comfortable which was perfect for how tired you were. Camilo smells good. He has a sweet vanilla scent with a little fruity note to it. You quickly fell asleep in his arms.