Little surprise

After a few hours of watching the children while eating Julietas food, it finally knocks on the door. The mother of these two brats is back!

Camilo tells you to go ahead because he still needs to buy something. You offer him your help but he frantically refuses your offer. You figured you didn't need to watch Camilo buy whatever he needed and head home to the casita.

Casita welcomingly opened the doors for you. You step inside and- all wet! Camilo's mother is nervously pacing around with a huge raincloud over her head. Félix is rushing to hand you an umbrella but it's already too late.

Pepa notices you and stops the pacing. She walks towards you with a smile but the raincloud is just getting bigger and windier the closer she comes. A wet flower petal smacks you in the face ew!

"Oh Y/N is Camilo not with you?" she asks. Sounds like he is the reason you're all wet.

You shake your head: "No. Did he do anything?" She tries to calm herself: "Not yet. Everything is completely fine. Breath Pepa breath!" After a few awkward seconds, you say: "Uhm I should uh get going" gesturing at your soaked clothes.

You go upstairs to his room wondering what Camilo is doing right. You throw your wet shirt over the lean of a chair and go hop in a quick shower. Why can't Pepas rain at least be warm?

After taking a good shower you get out and realize... You forgot to bring dry clothes to the bathroom! Oh stupid you!

Camilo isn't here right now right? And he would be stopped by his Mami before even getting to his room anyway. So it's safe to assume you can just take a towel to cover yourself and quickly steal some clothes from him.

Is what you thought.

Just as you open the door he FUCKING CLIMBS THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!

Your eyes meet and you both freeze on the spot. He stumbles into the room landing on his face. Camilo stands up quickly hiding something under his yellow ruana.

"Your hair is dripping on my floor Y/N" he said while inspecting you from head to toe.

You confidently walk past him accidentally bumping into his shoulder. In reality you wanted to jump off a cliff. How embarrassing!

Without looking you grab the first best clothes from his closet and vanish back into the bathroom.