~Chapter 4_Fireworks~

.

so I'm really going to die?

I thought to myself while my tears flowed onto my face when suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. The door opened, revealing tora-san.

Kazutora POV

I ran to the bathroom and opened the door. I saw chifuyu down the floor crying as he was looking at me. I ran to him and knelt down. ''what happened?!'' I shouted with worry in my eyes.

''I-i...It's...nothing...'' he said but I knew something was off. ''chifuyu...you can trust me, so please tell me'' I said as I held both of his hands together, covering them but he just looked away and said, ''I'm fine tora-san, I promise''. I sighted, ''okay, just tell me when anything happens again okay?'' I said. ''okay'' he replied. I wiped his tear with my thumb before he we stood up. He went to the couch, petting peke who was purring softly. He smiled slightly that made me relieved.

I looked at the bathroom to investigate. I saw

''petals??''

I said. I saw petals in the sink. Only a few of them were there. The color was a shade of red and the flower was thin. I picked up one of the flowers and looked closely. It was familiar but I never seen chifuyu own any plant like this. A Higanbana. How did this get here?

I shrugged it off and then took the petals, throwed it away in the garbage.

No ones POV

Kazutora closed the door, ''chifuyu, get ready, the festivals tonight'' kazutora handed chifuyu a yukata.

.

.

6:21

.

.

Chifuyu was wearing a blue yukata and kazutora was wearing a black one. They were walking towards the festival where it was held near the tokyo tower. ''c'mon!'' chifuyu smiled as he held kazutora's hand and ran with him. Kazutora smiled back and ran with him while holding his hand.

They reached the festival. They played a few games before spotting someone familiar.

''takemichi!'' chifuyu shouted and ran to him. ''chifuyu! your here!'' takemichi as a smiled appeared on his face. ''are you alone?'' chifuyu asked. ''no I'm not, I'm with hina, emma, draken and mikey-kun but hina and emma are together and mikey-kun found foods and a lot of fun games that he got distracted and that draken-kun needs to be with him so now I'm alone'' takemichi replied groaning that made chifuyu chuckled at the sight. ''anyways chifuyu, who's that with you?'' takemichi asked, pointing at the man with yellow and black hair.

Kazutora POV

Mikey and draken? they're here? Shit. I might get caught.

''anyways chifuyu, who's that with you?'' the takemichi guy asked. Chifuyu then looked at me, saying that I should Introduce myself. ''my names kazutora hanemiya'' I replied. ''my names takemichi hangaki, nice to meet you kazutora'' he smiled.

After a while of them talking, I heard a ding in my phone, I checked.

''come to the festival entrance in the woods''

I then closed my phone. ''chifuyu, can I go to the restroom for a moment?'' I asked, he agreed. I ran to the entrance in the woods, seeing

''what do you want, kisaki'' I asked. ''I want you to  kill someone'' he said. ''what?! are you crazy?!'' I shouted at him but not to loud when he then suddenly smirked. ''well, you don't want that little matsuno in harm don't you? such a pity'' he said sarcastically. I was in rage of annoyance and was in anger but I can't let him to touch nor harm chifuyu, ''Fine.'' I said in anger as I gritted my teeth. ''who. who do I kill?'' I asked.

''mhh...''

.

Chifuyu POV

When takemichi wasn't looking, I coughed up to my hand and hid the evidence by clenching my fist. I noticed tora-san is taking a bit too long for just the restroom when I saw him walking towards me.

''ah, tora-san!'' I spoke. ''mhh? did you miss me already?'' he said. ''ahhahha! no, okay maybe, I was getting worried cause it took a while for just the restroom'' I replied when takemichi poked by back, I looked at him. ''I have to go, draken-kun called me, bye chifuyu!'' he waved.

No ones POV

Kazutora and chifuyu was done with the games, maybe. They played a little more before buying some food.

.

.

11:43

.

.

As kazutora and chifuyu was at the table, cooling off after they ate. Kazutora suddenly saw mikey and draken.

''hey chifuyu, let's go there'' kazutora stood up, preventing himself to meet his old friends. They left their spot and walked over to a fence. Kazutora was looking at the stars and enjoying the cold breeze, meanwhile chifuyu who looked at him and to the stars when chifuyu realized it was almost for the fireworks.

''tora-san, the fireworks are here!'' chifuyu said in an excited tone.

A firework then exploded in the sky. It was big, bright and beautiful. More fireworks then exploded as chifuyu then held kazutora's hand, smiling.

.