~Chapter 5_Toman vs Valhalla~

.

They watched the fireworks explode in the night sky as chifuyu held kazutora's hand, smiling. Kazutora didn't bother.

.

''ahh~ sure was fun but tiring'' chifuyu as he flopped down his bed. ''change your clothes before you sleep'' kazutora responded. ''mhh'' chifuyu hummed. Kazutora changed into something more comfortable. Chifuyu was in the bathroom changing and coughed once again. Chifuyu then noticed that he coughs less than before, he was kinda relieved.

He changed and went to the bedroom. Seeing kazutora on bed laying down. Chifuyu then crawled to bed and cuddled his pillow. Kazutora then slided his hands into chifuyu's stomach, cuddling him.

.

.

8:35

.

.

Chifuyu woke up. He turned around not seeing kazutora beside him. He thought he was in the kitchen so he stood up and went to the kitchen seeing no one but a note on the fridge.

Chifuyu POV

I took the note off the fridge door and read it.

''Hey chifuyu, your breakfast is on the table. I had to go somewhere so I left. Let's meet again next time!''

 Mhh...but why leave so early??

I ate my breakfast and and checked my phone. October 31...what am I missing...wait...OH SHOOT!

I then changed into my toman uniform and petted peke before leaving in a hurry. I rode my bike (motorcycle) and hurried to the musashi shrine. I parked my bike and climb up the stairs. I then saw a blond guy with glasses sitting at the front beside mikey.

'HUH?!' I screamed in my mind.

''Toman! were going to valhalla and get baji back!'' mikey shouted.

What does he mean by get baji-san back from valhalla?! did valhalla get baji-san??!!? NO WAY?!

No ones POV

The toman meeting ended. I then saw takemichi as ran to him.

''takemichi!'' I spoke. ''yeah?'' he said. ''what does mikey mean by get baji-san from valhalla?!'' chifuyu asked. ''oh didn't you hear? baji-kun joined valhalla'' takemichi replied, that left chifuyu shocked and speechless. After a while, chifuyu didn't move then snapped. He ran to his bike and followed the others to the destination.

Valhalla

Kazutora reached the valhalla's hideout. He then went to the front, seeing hanma sitting. Kazutora went up to him.

''Oi, where's baji'' kazutora asked. ''I don't know~ I haven't seen him this morning'' hanma replied. Kazutora then turned around. ''EVERYONE, LET'S GO!'' kazutora shouted. Hanma stood up.

''HAI!''

.

In the junkyard. There was people who were going to watch the fight. One door opened, revealing valhalla and one other, toman. They each had flags of their own with their gang logo in it.

Chifuyu POV

I was to worried finding baji-san, looking around. ''hey, are you okay?'' one asked. I looked up to see takemichi. ''i'm fine'' I said. ''I know your worried but just like you said before, ''don't look down on baji-san'' he responded. I breathed in and out before agreeing in a nod to takemichi.

.

''are you ready? let's bring out the stars for today! Tokyo Manji Gang! Valhalla!'' One guy shouted.

Draken went closer to kazutora. ''we only have one condition. Were taking baji back. That's all'' draken spoke. ''you bastard...bring it on!'' kazutora took his hands out of his pocket. ''hey, don't start just yet--'' the guy got punhed by kazutora. ''so lame. We came here to beat your asses to death!'' said kazutora.

''Let's go, Toman!'' Mikey shouted out loud. 

''Yeah!'' toman screamed. ''kill 'em all!'' a valhalla comrade shouted as the valhalla members was running pass kazutora who was just standing with hands on his pocket. ''Time to crush toman!'' hanma spoke as he was running with a smile.

Smiley hit a guy with his arm. Sanzu was punching a guy in both sides in the face non-stop. Two valhalla members punched a toman member in the chest but it didn't work. The toman member took both of the guys head and smashed them together. A guy was about to punch hakkai but hakkai dodge and landed a hit onto the guy.

 Another guy was at the side of hakkai who was about to hit him but he dodge once again and landed a hit onto the guy. Peh-yah was punching a guy in the face. 

Chifuyu jumped and kicked a guy at the side of it's head hard. A valhalla member was strangling a toman member but angry hit the valhalla member using his elbow and thumbing his finger up. A guy punched takemichi in the face. 

Mitsuya kicked a guy in the face. A guy was charging at mitsuya and punched him but he dodge. The guy turned to mitsuya and tried to hit him with his elbow but mitsuya defended himself by using his elbow.

''DIE!'' kazutora shouted as he was charging at mikey who had an emotionless face. ''MIKEY!'' kazutora was about to punch mikey but draken came in and blocked the punch by using his arm.

''your 100 years too early to even lay your hands on mikey'' draken spoke.

 ''Draken?!'' kazutora as a angry vein mark appeared on the side of his face when suddenly someone kicked draken on the side. Luckily, draken was fast and crossed his arms when the sudden kick by hanma came. ''hehe! you get to deal with me, Draken! I'm leaving mikey to you, kazutora'' hanma spoke, kazutora snickered.

''you'd better entertain me, vice captain'' hanma looked at draken. ''I'm thrilled. I don't remember the last time I got to go all out'' draken replied as he clenched his fist.

''mikey, I've been waiting this day for a long time!''

''I'm not gonna hold back, kazutora'' mikey spoke.

 Someone puched takemichi that sent him flying near mitsuya. Mitsuya kicked the guy in the stomach. ''stand up, takemichi'' mitsuya handed a hand to takemichi. ''your a lifesaver!'' said takemichi. '' tch...You moron! what the hell did you come here for? were here to fight, asshole. Your part of the 2nd Division, damn it!'' mitsuya as he gripped onto takemichi's shirt.

 A guy then went running to mitsuya and mitsuya punched the guy. ''stay focused!'' mitsuya shouted at takemichi.

' I can't achieve anything if I get taken out here! I need to focus on the enemy in front of me' takemichi thought to himself when he saw two guys growling at him. 'wait! wait! wait! wait! enemy in front of me?! a low level punk like me fighting real delinquents?! I can't do it! it's too scary!'

''You scared?''

''just keep your eyes on the enemy in front of you, partner'' chifuyu spoke as takemichi looked at him with tears in his eyes but not dropping to his face.

''chifuyu...'' takemichi whispered. ''everyone get's scared during a fight. But what's important is how your handle it!''

A guy was then charging at takemichi. Takemichi punched the guy and screamed,

''BRING IT ON, ASSHOLES!''

.