~Chapter 7_''Am I your enemy?''~

.

'draken-kun versus hanma!'

.

''Let's go, hanma!'' Draken shouted. ''bring it on, draken!'' hanma shouted as he grinned. Draken punched hanma. Hanma protected himself using his arm but draken punched him hard. Almost like he broke a bone. Draken sent him flying in to dusty boxes. Valhalla members were shocked. Even takemichi.

''I'm not done yet, hanma'' said draken. ''he, How dull. I guarded, but it hurts like hell'' replied hanma.

''what was that?!''

''how many meter was that?!''

Said 2 valhalla members.

'I knew he was strong...but draken-kun's so strong it's practically cheating!' shout takemichi in his mind.

.

Kazutora was running up to the stacked cars. Followed by mikey.

''Kazutora! Is running all you can do?!'' shouted mikey. Kazutora stopped for a second then looked back to mikey and then smirked.

A guy then jumped at the left in front of mikey and kicked him. Mikey covered himself using his arm in a cross.

''tch'' mikey as he was flown in to the cars. His jacket flew away as he landed on a car. Kneeling down, he looked up, seeing kazutora and 2 valhalla members in front of him.

''what's wrong mikey? why are you on your knee?'' spoke kazutora as he was smiling. ''I should've taken you by surprise but you still guarded, huh'' said one of the men in front of him who was bald and had marks at the side of his face. ''must be a fluke. People are hardly strong as the rumor said'' one said in front of mikey. He had a almost bald hair. Blond but had black swirly marks along with it and 2 big earing fitting in his ear.

''Kazutora, you scumbag. You can't even do one-on-one properly?'' said mikey as he was looking up on kazutora in a glare. ''one-on-one? says who? These two are fighting experts I brought just for you. They were the strongest guys at my juvie'' replied kazutora.

Valhalla Captain - Chonbo

Valhalla Captain - Chome

''Here we go!'' Chonbo shouted, charging at mikey. ''mikey!'' he shouted as he jumped and kicked mikey on the face but mikey just pushed him using his arm easily.

''Get away from him chonbo!'' chome shouted as mikey was about to kick chonbo but chonbo jumped so mikey had kicked the car instead, crushing it. ''that was close'' said chonbo as he grinned but had a sweat at the side of his face.

''tch, swiftly bastard'' murmured mikey. ''Holy moly!'' said chonbo as he was surprised that mikey had crushed a car by just kicking it. ''this guy is a real deal!'' said chome as he was sweat dropping and looked nervous.

.

Both draken and hanma punched at the same time but draken couldn't reach hanma but hanma did so draken got the blow by hanma in the face. Hanma took draken's arm and kicked him in the stomach while grinning but then daken headbutted him. Hanma had blood come out through his nose. He then covered his eye and grinned. He kicked up high to draken's face. Draken dodge to the other side making hanma punched him to the side he dodged in.

Draken lost his balance then almost fell onto the ground but came back to his feet then took both of his legs and then jumped to hanma's head. They were on the ground while draken was squishing hanma's head with his legs. Draken then looked up to hanma. Hanma kicked him in the face that sent him flying. Hanma stood up. Draken landed on his feet.

.

''what do you think I lured you here for? Mikey?'' kazutora asked as mikey glared at him with cold eyes. ''with such bad footing, there's no way you can land...Any solid hit with your nuclear kicks!'' said kazutora as mikey was still glaring at him.

''hey!'' chome then jumped to mikey back kicking him. ''now this is when the real fun begins!'' said chome. Both guys fought mikey at the same time. Kazutora enjoying the sight, smiling. He then noticed a steel pipe. He picked up the steel pipe as he watched the two members struggling to fight mikey.

''this doesn't feel like two-on-one!'' said chonbo. ''this guys no joke!'' said chome. ''but!'' chome then held both of mikey's legs and chonbo held mikey's waist with strong pressure.

Kazutora grinned. ''Got you!'' kazutora shouted as mikey got hit in the head. Blood came out. Draken heard the thud then saw mikey laying down on a car, surrounded by kazutora and two other guys.

''MIKEY---!!!!!'' screamed draken.

Mitsuya and hakkai, sanzu and yasuhiro, smiley and angry, chifuyu, takemichi and all the other people who watched and heard the scream by draken.

Mikey was laying down on the car with blood coming out of his head as the three watched him.

''no way...MIKEY-KUN!'' takemichi shouted. ''we won'' said kazutora. Mikey then moved, trying to stand up that surprised the 3. ''tch...''

''mikey-kun...'' said takemichi.

''Tell me one thing...kazutora'' spoke mikey as his head was still facing the car. ''huh?'' said kazutora.

''Am I...

''Am I your enemy?''

.

.

.

''your mine now. Kazutora.'' mikey as he gave a hand to kazutora. ''That's why...your pain...your suffering...It's all mine.'' said mikey as kazutora was reaching mikey's hand.

People can betray anyone.

I don't remember much from my childhood. 

But what I remember...

Were the fists that hits me. And my mothers frightened face.

Kazutora, are you on your dads side?

Or...are you on my side?

You can't choose both.

You can't choose neither.

I...

.

.

.

I...

 I Suffered because of you. It's your fault I got sent to juvie.

''huh? what the heck are you saying?'' asked mikey with blood coming out.

''of course your my enemy! I eliminate anyone who gets in my way. Did you know, mikey. If you kill people, it makes you a bad guy. But if you kill enemies...It makes you a hero''

'What the heck is this guy saying!?' shout takemichi in my mind. ''kazutora...'' murmured draken. ''hehe, He totally lost it'' said hanma as he grinned looking up at the four.

''Tora...san?''

.