~Chapter 15_Chaos~

.

It was morning. Chifuyu was just on the couch, scrolling on his phone. It's been a few weeks since chifuyu visited the doctor. There might be something wrong. But he already told baji he was already feeling well. If baji finds out chifuyu went to the hospital, it'll be more suspiscious. Goddamnit.

Chifuyu then thought of some plan. What if he called takemichi to distract baji? That'll be a good plan. But the problem is that...mikey would get mad again.

Everytime chifuyu would hangout with takemichi, mikey would get angry.

Chifuyu's head then started to get a head ache. It was always like this. If chifuyu thinks of something too much, he gets headaches.

''Should I tell the truth...?'' chifuyu whispered to himself.

''What truth?'' baji asked to chifuyu, startling him. Making chifuyu drop off the couch. ''Oww'' said chifuyu as he rubbed his butt.

''Idiot...'' baji watched as chifuyu stood up. ''Baji-san you can't just sneak  up on me like that!'' said chifuyu. ''You seriously didn't notice me? I've been here ever since you took out you're phone'' said baji.

''oh...he..'' chifuyu laughed embarrassingly. 

''You sick again? You're getting red'' said baji. ''Ah really?'' chifuyu then stood up. ''Or...'' baji then took chifuyu's hand and pulled him close.

...You're embarrassed?'' baji grinned. ''Wahh!!'' Chifuyu then pushed baji and ran to the bathroom as he coughed over and over again with a nosebleed on.

Chifuyu immediately washed his hands and face as he heard baji laughing behind the door.

''Hey, hey! I was just kidding! Come out!'' said baji as he still laughed. Chifuyu sighed as he opened the door.

''hey--'' baji then stopped as he saw chifuyu looking annoyed. Chifuyu then walked pass him and went to his room as he slammed the door and locked it.

Chifuyu then flopped down on his bed. 'Should I really tell him the truth? I mean...I only have a month...AUGHH! I'm still not so sure!' chifuyu screamed inside his head.

'Okay...I'll tell him right now' chifuyu then stood up and walked to the door. 'But...Maybe...goddamnit'

Chifuyu ended up telling takemichi the problem instead.

Chifuyu is in a call with takemichi.

''So you're telling me that I need to tell baji-kun, instead of you??'' said takemichi on the call.

''Yes! Please just this once partner!'' replied chifuyu, lowering his voice so baji couldn't hear. ''Okay, I will.'' said takemichi.

''Oh my thanks'' said chifuyu with a sigh of relief.

After that, the call ended.

[With baji]

Baji POV

He still isn't coming out. This is the first time I've seen him annoyed with me... Shit what I have I done. Maybe he really is sick?? what do I do??!?! Shit, shit, shit shit...aha! How about I ask the others for advice. That's right! Gosh I'm so smart.

.

End of Baji's POV

.

Chifuyu then opened the door, baji wasn't there. ''Maybe I overreacted'' said chifuyu.

.

.

.

.