~Chapter 6_Toman stands!~

.

''BRING IT ON, ASSHOLES!'' takemichi screamed. Chifuyu then nodded and snickered.

A guy punched takemichi then takemichi punched him back. ''that hurts!'' takemichi as he held his cheek. A guy punched takemichi 2 times and hit takemichi's chin. Blood came out from his mouth.

A toman member took two guys and sent them flying by kicking them. Smiley kept hitting a guy in the face. Peh-yah punched a guy. Hakkai kicked a guy, causing the other 2 behind the guy he kicked drop.

''is this all you got, valhalla?!'' hakkai shouted.

Hanma punched draken's stomach the draken punched his stomach back. Hanma backed up a few steps before smiling and punching draken. Draken protected himself using his arm. Draken then was going to punch hanma but someone jumped and kicked him. Hanma and 3 other guys were fighting draken.

After draken punched the three, one valhalla member who was fighting mitsuya but saw draken fight got shocked.

''mitsuya! are you okay?'' draken asked. Mitsuya punched the guy. ''yeah'' mitsuya replied. ''there's too many of them'' said draken. ''true. Were already at a disadvantage with 150 of us versus 300 of them. They're both older and stronger than us too. Even if we captains can handle them, same can't be said for the guys below'' respond mitsuya.

A toman member got thrown off to the ground. ''stop! I can't take this anymore!'' the toman member shrieked. ''shut up and die!'' a valhalla member was about to kick the toman member when draken protected him then punched the valhalla member.

''Draken!'' the toman member as he looked up. ''keep yourself together. You can't win if you start panicking.'' draken as he looked at him. ''wish I could do a damn thing about it! But were not strong enough...we can't fight like you and mikey do! I'm sorry!'' the toman member responded.

''I will protect you guys'' draken replied.

''what's the matter, draken? come and get me already!'' hanma shouted as two guys in front of him smiled mischievously.

''Damn it!''

''that hurts!''

''I can't do this!''

said the fallen members on the ground.

''This is bad. Were losing morale'' said draken.

Valhalla members who won against the toman members walked up to draken. There were a lot.

''The boss is so far away'' draken as he grinned in one side when he heard a scream. He looked to see takemichi using an arm circle attack.

''come and get me, you punks!'' takemichi shouted. ''takemichi?!'' draken murmured. ''no way you will take me down! I will finish this fight!'' said takemichi as the other toman members started at him shocked. ''I'm gonna...fight...AND KICK ALL YOUR ASSESS!!'' scream takemichi as the other toman members looked at him. Takemichi was about to fall when mitsuya ran and caught him. Takemichi was resting on mitsuya's shoulder. ''not bad, takemichi'' said mitsuya.

''Damn, were so pathetic!''

''why are you whining?''

''same goes for you!''

''who cares if they got twice the numbers!''

''Yeah! let's do this!''

''let's show them what toman is really made of!''

''YEAH!!!!!!!'' Toamn screamed that made draken really shocked looking at them. ''Draken'' mitsuya spoke. Draken looked at him. ''they're fine now'' mitsuya smiled at takemichi was still on his shoulder. Draken smirked. ''Looks like they don't need protecting after all'' draken as he stretched his legs. ''Time to go on the offensive'' said draken as takemichi lifted his head up, binking in only one eye open.

''You opened my eyes, takemichi'' draken looked at him while smiling in a fighting stance. Takemichi looked at him, ''huh?''

''Let's go, you bastards!'' shouted draken.

''Were not going to hold draken back anymore!''

''YEAH!!!!!!''

They shouted as the captains, vice captains watched them in surprise.

''look at that, takemichi'' spoke mitsuya. ''eh?'' said takemichi clulessly. ''we've got the advantages now'' said mitsuya. ''huh? why?'' ask takemichi with a tired face. ''you brought back their will to fight. Now drakens free to move around'' reply mitsuya.

Draken punched 2 guys, headbutted one, kicked and sent 2 flying. ''Out of my way!'' shouted draken. Draken then hit 10 guys in one blow.

''He can change the course of this battle all by himself!'' shout mitsuya in the background.

''what the hell is this guy?!''

''he took out ten guys at once!''

Draken kept punching and fighting more and more of them as he grunts.

''You've got to be kidding me!''

''he's a monster!''

Draken punched 3 guys.

''That's toman's second-in-command!''

''Ken Ryuguji!''

.

After, all the valhalla members draken fought was on the ground in defeat as hanma watched with his hands on his pocket. Draken looked at hamna with blood on his face.

''kept you waiting, hanma'' spoke draken. ''hey now, are you alright? you sure your not worn out already?'' said hanma. ''I just finished warming up'' said draken. Hanma growled and gritted his teeth in annoyance.

''Incredible...!'' spoke takemichi.

''Let's go! Hanma!'' draken shouted as he went running towards hanma. ''Bring it on, draken!'' hanma as his smiled wider.

'draken-kun versus hanma!'

.