~Chapter 17_The Truth~

.

Hello, I'm back after Months of Not updating. I'm gonna end this Story and won't let my Efforts on this go to waste.
.

Mikey and Baji had reached the Hospital. They went to the Lobby, seeing a Nurse, they ran to Her.

"Uh...hello miss. Have you seen two Blond people that entered here? One with Blue eyes and One with Blue-Green like Eye color..what do you call it?" Baji turned his head to mikey.

Mikey shrugged.

"Ah yes, I did see Two young men who Entered here. Sadly, one got rushed into the emergency Room. What relationships do you have with the Two Young men?" The nurses asked.

"Friends. We're Friends." Mikey said. "Ah, then you must be Very worried about Them. One has been coming here A few times each month, and he gets Worse everytime He comes here. Their in Room 2, Be careful." The nurse said as Baji and Mikey bowed.

They instantly ran To Room Two,

"Takemitchy!" Mikey shouted. He smiled seeing the Fake blond, but it faded slowly when he saw Takemichi Looking so Helpless and Sad.

"Takemichi? Where's chifuyu?" Baji asked, getting worried.

"He's inside. The emergency room. He's inside there." Takemichi said Softly and Quietly. Baji felt shivers down his Spine by just Listening to a Few Words.

"What happened, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked as he sat down beside takemichi.

"I-I...chifuyu, he's-- he...His Disease..." Takemichi stuttered, not being able to talk Loudly and Clearly. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I should have told you sooner, baji-kun!" Takemichi Said.

Tears fell from the Fake Blonds eyes.

"Disease? Oi, takemichi, what do you mean by that?" Baji walked closer to takemichi, slowly.

"He never had a Disease. If Chifuyu did, he would have told me. Takemichi, what exactly is going on?" Baji furrowed his eyes.

Takemichi wiped his Tears as he Pushed his Saliva back inside his Throat.

"Chifuyu, Your wrong, Baji-Kun. Chifuyu  Has a Disease. One he never told you because he Was afraid you would know. Afraid of what Your reaction might be." Takemichi said with his Head low. The two listened carefully.

"Do you know a Disease Called,

Hanahaki Disease?"

Takemichi asked With a Cold voice. Fear and worry ran through Baji's Shoulder right then and There.

"Yeah, I have, you don't mean..." baji took one step back. "Oi, takemichi. Now's not the Time for Jokes. Stop kidding!"

"I'm not." The Fake Blond Responded.

"What's that? Is it a Serious condition?" Mikey asked.

"The hanahaki Disease is a Disease that you can get if you Love someone, but that person you love, Loves someone Else. Unrequited Love. They'll cough up petals or Flowers, and as Time passes by, Roots and Flowers will grow in their Lungs, Lacking oxygen and Die." Takemichi said as he Gave a shaky sigh.

"Baji-Kun, Do you Like Chifuyu?" Takemichi asked as the Turned to the Black-Haired Man.

"Hell yeah I do! He's been my Friend ever since." Baji responded.

"Baji-kun, I mean, Do you love him? Do you have genuine Feelings for him? One that isn't friendship, But love like Couples. Like that. So?" Takemichi asked once more.

Baji Didn't hesitate or even Think for a Moment.

"I do." He said. He looked away slightly and Turned back to the Fake Blond.

"I'm guessing, Your too late, Baji-Kun. I never wanted to say this, but I have to. I'm sorry, partner will die at This point, I-I don't know if we can even save him." Takemichi said. More tears flowed Across his Face as mikey laid his head down on His shoulders.

Mikey hugged Takemichi as he Looked Sadly at Him.

Baji, who's face Was in Shock, his eyes Widened as he Kept quiet. He clenched his Fist as He punched it on the Wall.

A Doctor then Came outside.

The three Turned to him, waiting for an Answer.

"I'm sorry. He isn't Gone yet, but I'm afraid he'll Only have a Small amount of Time yet to live. We have found a Disease that has been Going on him. Growing and taking up on his Oxygen and It's what's been Taking his Energy.

He has caught a Rare Disease Called Hanahaki Disease. We have estimated that he'll only Be able to Live for 2 Weeks. We cannot save him.

I'm very Sorry. You can Visit him inside Now." The doctor bowed with A Hopeless Look.

Baji was the First to walk Inside as he Closed the Door behind him.

There, was the Blond sleeping so Quietly on the Bed. He sat down on the Chair right next to Him.

Baji Stared at the Blond. Sleeping so peacefully at The bed. Baji reached his hand to Chifuyu's hair as he Stroked it behind his Ear.

His Widened eyes Turned soft.

"You really are full of Goddamn Surprises, aren't you, Chifuyu?"
.
.
.
.
.
It was that Day when I heard that Chifuyu met Became Sick, so I decided to take care of him. Who knew It would change On how I see him.
-
"Baji-san? Are you okay?" Chifuyu asked. They were both sitting on the Couch, watching a Zombie Comedy Movie.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Baji said as he Turned his Gaze to the Blond.

"Ah...nothing." Chifuyu Turned His head. I could see that He was Blushing.

I might be Stupid, but I'm not naive. I'm not that Oblivious to see Someone that Likes me.

In one Part of the Movie, Chifuyu Laughed. I turned to Him. All this time he was Sick, he didn't look so Good and Happy than before, which made Me worried, though I Couldn't show it.

His Little Laugh just suddenly made me Feel butterflies in my Stomach. My heart Fluttered. I know, I'm saying it In a cringe sweet way but, it's True.

That was The day I fell In love With you, Matsuno Chifuyu.

Once he Fell asleep, I turned off the TV and Carried him to his Bed. I won't get sick, my mom Told me stupid people don't get Sick, and many people had called me stupid.

I carried him in a Bridal Style and Place him on His bed in his Bedroom. I covered him with the sheets.

"He won't notice, right?" I mumbled to myself as I leaned closer to Him. I Placed his Lips on Mine for a Few seconds before pulling away. His lips Felt warm and Soft. I softened and Decided to Sleep with Him.
.