~Chapter 8_ Baji-san...!~

.

''Tora...san?''

.

Mikey was held stuck by chonbo and chome. Kazutora pointed his pipe to mikey.

''Hold him tight'' said kazutora smiling. Mikey kept glaring at him that annoyed kazutora. Kazutora hit him in the head hard.

''that's the end of him'' said hanma as he smiled. Takemichi gasped. Kazutora hit mikey once again. A chubby guy was just watching while eating junk foods. One who had black hair watched above as kazutora kept hitting mikey. The haitani twins, rindou and ran. Watched as kazutora kept hitting mikey.

''Mikey lost'' spoke rindou. Takemichi looked at him. 'no way! that's unfair! They're holding his arms and legs! that's not a fight!' said takemichi in his head.

''MIKEY!'' screamed draken as he ran to mikey but hanma stopped him using his arm. ''your opponent is me, remember?'' grinned hanma. ''tch!''

''to become a hero...I will kill the enemy!'' kazutora hit mikey once again. Blood were dripping from mikey's head as takemichi gasped at the sight. ''MIKEY-KUN!!'' screamed takemichi. 

''kill the enemy?'' asked mikey as his head still bowed while blood still dripping. Chome and chonbo gasped slightly. Kazutora looked at him. ''so that's the reason...

you killed my brother?!''

Kazutora gasped in shock.

Mikey headbutted chome using the back of his head. Chome nosebled. Mikey lifted his leg with chonbo, ''he's lifting me?!'' and used his foot to hit kazutora's head.

Kazutora and chonbo dropped as sound of someone falling from the cars were heard from chome. They had passed out.

Mikey breathed in and out.

'Incredible! mikey-kun...' shouted takemichi in his head. Mikey dropped on his knees and his head bowed. Takemichi shook his head and gasped.

''hey! Mikey took a knee! think he's tired?''

''he's loosing a lot of blood''

''you think we can take him out now?''

Spoke the valhalla members.

Hanma and draken huffed as they watched above.

''nice one, kazutora'' said hanma.

''hey, he's really not moving''

''this might actually be our chance!''

Spoke the valhalla members.

''all of you, follow me!'' One valhalla member wearing a mask and a hood shouted. He took a baton. ''were gonna crush mikey!'' shouted the guy as he ran up to the cars followed by the others behind.

''this is bad! there is still one valhalla captain standing!'' spoke takemichi.

Valhalla Captain - Ahane Choji

''someone! help mikey!'' shouted takemichi. No one was able to hear because of the fights they were busy with. ''move!'' shouted mitsuya as he punched 3 guys. Hakkai punched a guy then was held by another one. He was punched to the stomach, throwing up blood. ''there are too many of you!'' spoke smiley as he held a guy and one was punching him. Yasuhiro punched a guy, stuggling.

''damn it! there's no end of them!'' shout chifuyu. 'tora-san! why...!' thought chifuyu.

''HANMA!!!'' scream draken as he kept punching and punching hanma. ''what are you, a zombie?!'' said draken furiously. Draken punched him 3 more times.

Takemichi was still looking around then looked above once again. ''what now?'' asked takemichi himself. Takemichi clenched his fist. ''I must save him!'' shout takemichi as he charged and rused up to mikey.

''mikey-kun!''

.

''GET LOST!'' a guy knuckled punched takemichi from behind. ''takemichi!!'' shout chifuyu as he was held by 2 guys. Chifuyu headbutted and punched them 2. Takemichi gripped a guys shirt but was hitted in the face by his elbow. He was pushed a hit by the rush. Takemichi gasped for air and then stood up but one valhalla member used it's arm to grip takemichi's neck.''mikey-kun!!!''

''get him!'' one shouted. ''darn it!'' takemichi then bit the guys arm. ''ouch!'' the guy whined. Takemichi broke free then ran. ''outta my way!!'' shout takemichi as he took two guys in front of him and pulled then back. He stopped at a car, watching above that he was about to cry.

''your bosses head is mine!'' the guy with a baton shouted. 'it's over!' said takemichi in his head. He was about to hit mikey when suddenly...

The guy with the baton got knocked out by

''Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd squad Captain, Kisaki tetta!'' shout kisaki as he stepped on the guy with the batons head whom passed out.

''my squad will take full responsibility and protect our leader!'' shout kisaki.

Takemichi watched the guy with the baton who passed out.

''that guy with the lack mask...he's the guy who was with kisaki! eh? what does this mean?'' takemichi in his mind.

''wow. Not bad at all, kisaki'' said mitsuya. ''tch! is he trying to be the president or something?'' said chifuyu in a angry and annoyed tone.

'I see! It doesn't matter for kisaki who wins this fight!' thought takemichi in his head.

''he protected mikey!''

''kisaki's awesome!''

''pretty good work for a new guy!''

said the toman members.

''there he takes the good part'' said smiley.

''kisaki! good work!'' shout draken. Takemichi looked at him, ''I'm leaving mikey to you!'' takemichi then looked back above.

Thumpings then were heard.

''I've been waiting for this moment, KISAKI!'' shout baji as kisaki had his eyes windened before looking back. Kisaki got hit by baji by a steel pipe. Kisaki's glass shattered as baji grinned and snickered. Kisaki dropped on a car.

''baji-kun!''

shout takemichi.

Draken, mitsuya, hanma and others were in shock.

''baji-san...!'' spoke chifuyu. Baji looked at chifuyu's direction then huffed before looking back.

''he did it! baji knocked kisaki down!'' one valhalla member shouted. All valhalla members raised their fist and cheered.

''Kisaki! I'm gonna beat you so hard and ruin your punchable face!'' shout baji as he grinned, looking at kisaki's passed out like body.

'so baji-kun was really suspicious of kisaki!' shout takemichi in his mind. 'draken-kun--'

''baji stop it!!'' shout draken. ''were here to get you back!'' shout mitsuya. One then gipped and pulled baji's shirt.

''are you okay kisaki-san?'' ask the guy who pulled baji. ''buzzing, buzzing. He's like a damn fly circling around me!'' said kisaki as he pulled and throwed off his glasses.

''Beat him to death''

.