~Chapter 13_Envelope~

.

It's been 3 weeks. Baji had already left the hospital.

As for chifuyu, medicines doesn't really work on him and it just worsens his ''Sickness''. Takemichi had been worried about chifuyu since the hallucination the doctor mentioned. Takemichi would always visit chifuyu if he had time to check if he's okay.

.

Knock, Knock

A person knocked on chifuyu's door.

Chifuyu walked at the door and opened to see baji standing in front of him.

''hey'' baji smiled. ''ah...baji-san, come in'' said chifuyu. Baji took his shoes off and went inside. Baji then sat down on the couch as he saw peke come near him.

Peke meowed.

baji took peke and started petting him until chifuyu came.

''baji-san, do you want to watch?'' asked chifuyu. Baji didn't answer. Baji was looking at chifuyu because of how bad he looked. Chifuyu had eyebags ever since 3 weeks ago. He looks like he doesn't sleep much and he also talks more quiet than usual.

''Baji-san?'' called chifuyu. ''Chifuyu'' said baji.

''mhh?''

''Takemichi told me about your condition right now'' said baji. ''oh...It's not really a big deal, really!'' replied chifuyu.

''That's why I came to visit'' said baji. Chifuyu skipped a beat. He also felt surprised.

Chifuyu POV

Baji-san...I noticed he wasn't acting like his usual self to me the past days. He acts much more...soft? No way chifuyu what am I thinking! Of course baji-san wouldn't be like that...but...it's true.

.

''chifuyu?'' said baji. Chifuyu snapped back in reality. ''y-yes?'' said chifuyu. ''You dozed off. Anyways, here'' baji gave chifuyu a bar of chocolate.

''I bought it on the way here'' said baji. Chifuyu looked at it.

''Thank you, baji-san!'' chifuyu smiled warmly at baji. Baji just looked away. ''It's not a big deal'' said baji as he scratched his head.

Chifuyu POV

Baji-san is acting quite weird today...I thought. I then heard someone knock on the door. I stood up and opened it. As usual, I saw takemichi with mikey. They went inside and when I was just aout to walk to my room to get something, takemichi tapped onto my shoulder.

I turned around. ''chifuyu, here'' he handed me an envelope.

''what is this?'' I asked. ''Well go see and find out'' takemichi smiled at me. I walked over to a table and opened the envelope. I opened the letter and I was surprised of from who it was. It was from tora-san!

///

Hey, chifuyu. I just want to apologize from what I had done. I know you probably wont forgive that easily but I'm not begging. Takemichi and mikey had came to visit me from the police station and told me about your condition. I hope you get well soon!

I also wanted to say thank you for everything you had done for me. I'm really grateful that even if I'm not with toman anymore, you were still with me and I never felt alone with you. I hope one day when I'm out from juvie, we can hangout like we used to and I hope I get to see you smile.

- Kazutora. 

///

It was really heartbreaking and sad that tora-san would be in juvie even if he did those kind of things. Tora-san, you never made me feel alone too and I'm grateful for that too. I already forgave you but hadn't told you but, that one day that you hoped...we wont be able to hangout.

End of Chifuyu's POV

Chifuyu placed back the letter to the envelope and walked to his room. He placed the envelope to one of his drawers.

Chifuyu then coughed more petals and blood. He immediately went to the bathroom and washed his hands and mouth when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

It was takemichi.

''Chifuyu, were going to leave now. Me and mikey-kun has to go somewhere'' said takemichi. ''ah okay'' replied chifuyu. ''bye!! Get well soon!'' takemichi waved goodbye as he left with mikey.

It was just baji and chifuyu left. ''so, wanna watch a movie?'' baji asked.

''sure!'' replied chifuyu.

.

.

.

.

.

It was night. Chifuyu had already fallen asleep.

Baji carried chifuyu to his room. He placed chifuyu down to bed and then sat down next to him. Baji then slept next to chifuyu facing the other side.

.