~Chapter 14_A Small Peck~

.

Another week has passed. It's has been a month ever since the Bloody Halloween. Chifuyu had been visiting kazutora a lot more, with baji tagging along.

.

It was afternoon. Chifuyu and baji was on their way while walking to visit kazutora. On their way, chifuyu had thoughts.

What if he never liked baji? things like this had been circling chifuyu around the past days. A month has passed, meaning chifuyu only has 1 or 2 more months to live.

As chifuyu was with his thoughts again, someone grabbed his hand. Chifuyu turned to see baji. They both stopped.

''Baji-san?'' said chifuyu. ''we're you even listening?'' ask baji. ''uhm...oh! uh-- o-of course!'' said chifuyu.

''You've been acting like this ever since. I called you once but you never responded. When I talk to you, you just seem like you're not even listening'' said baji.

''What's happening to you, chifuyu?''

Baji's words suddenly sent a chill down to chifuyu. Chifuyu felt nervous and didnt had anything to say. He was just standing, not knowing what to do.

As chifuyu was just there standing, he suddenly felt a soft kiss on his lips. It was from baji. Chifuyu blushed in an instant.

Chifuyu just stood there, with his hand covering his mouth, unable to say anything.

''you don't like it?'' baji asked, startling chifuyu with the sudden words. ''huh?'' chifuyu turned his head to baji.

''Did you not like it?'' baji asked again, making it clear. ''well...I-it's not like that!'' chifuyu stuttered. ''So you liked it?'' asked baji. Chifuyu was there just there, thinking of some words to say.

''ah...guess I'm an idiot for doing that. Guess sorry for making you uncomfortable'' said baji. Baji then started walking away.

''w-wait!'' chifuyu yelled out. Baji stopped and looked at chifuyu. Chifuyu stopped

''It's nothing'' said chifuyu. Baji started walking again. Chifuyu then bit his lip, tears then started to fall to his cheek. Chifuyu felt guilt, not being able to confess his love because of how scared he was.

As he started to wipe his tears, he then felt someone pull him and touched his face. It was baji.

Baji wiped his tears as he carressed his cheek. Baji then smiled and chifuyu watched him. ''why are you even crying?'' said baji as he snickered.

''You don't need to cry, it's just a small peck, nothing else'' said baji. Baji then stroked his face and pushed his hair to his ear. Chifuyu sniffed.

Even though baji said that, he knew how chifuyu felt. He knew how chifuyu liked him, he knew how he was in the fear of being rejected. It was pretty obvious anyway.

Chifuyu then cough and covered his mouth instantly. He turned around. 

Chifuyu then felt blood come out.

''chifuyu?'' baji called out. Chifuyu ran away.

As chifuyu and baji were having their moment, Y/n whistled as she swiped and cleaned some windows from a store.

''Hey! Chifuyu!'' baji followed as he yelled. Chifuyu kept running until he passed by a park restroom. He ran inside and locked the door. Chifuyu then walked down to the sink and cleaned himself up.

Chifuyu looked at himself in the mirorr and then sat down on the floor as he cried silently. Baji knocked on the door a few times to see how he was doing inside. He was real worried. A feeling baji thought he never never experience ever again after of what happened 2 years ago.

After 20 minutes, chifuyu stood up and went outside. He found no one. He assumed baji got tired of waiting so he just left.

Chifuyu then started walking back to his apartment.

As soon as he walked back to his apartment, he went to his room and fell asleep. He didn't knew that baji would follow him home.

.

.

.

.

.

4:00

.

Chifuyu woke up. Chifuyu blinked as he felt someone n top of him. He then looked to see that it was baji.

Chifuyu tried moving but baji held him tighter. Because of how much chifuyu was moving, it woke baji up.

''chifuyu, stop moving...mhh'' said baji. ''b-baji-san please move a little--'' chifuyu was then cut off by a kiss.

''I'm sleeping here ya know'' said baji. Baji then pinned chifuyu down as he went on top of him. ''you know...I like it when you get flustered...and all shy...'' baji then touched chifuyu's chest as he bit his ear.

Baji then started going for his neck. Baji bit his neck. ''ack...'' chifuyu held on to baji. Baji then left a hickey mark on chifuyu's neck and kissed him once more before dropping off asleep.

'what was that?!'

Chifuyu turned red.

.

[The Next Day]

''Hey, chifuyu'' baji called. ''yes...?'' chifuyu replied. ''Who gave that to you?'' baji pointed at his neck.

Chifuyu went silent.

'He seriously doesn't remember??'

.