~Chapter 11_Hospital~

.

''...I won't let you die!''

.

Chifuyu wiped his tears as baji watched him. He never knew and he never thought that, he was that important to chifuyu.

Baji smiled and took chifuyu's hand. Chifuyu stood up and watched him closely as he smiled.

''You...really are a pain in the ass...''

.

.

.

Mikey was punching kazutora as everyone watched in horror.

''Mikey-kun!!'' takemichi yelled as he ran to mikey. Just when takemichi was one step close to mikey, ''takemitchy, get away. I don't want to hurt you'' said mikey, but takemichi didn't listen.

Takemichi pulled mikey's arm.

''Takemichi! get away!!'' mitsuya yelled.

''No, I won't!'' said takemichi. Takemichi then pushed mikey off kazutora to stop him. Mikey looked at takemichi.

Mikey then took takemichi's arm and pulled him and pushed him to the ground.

''I warned you, takemitchy'' said mikey. Tears then slowly started to come out of takemichi eyes. ''Stop it! mikey-kun...'' said takemichi.

Mikey watched him, and it pains him to see takemichi cry when it's real, specially if he's the one who did it.

Mikey let go.

''I'm sorry...forgive me, takemitchy'' mikey hugged him.

Takemichi hugged back as his small little sobs faded away until you couldn't hear it no more.

The members stared in shock, specially the captains. They didn't knew that such person could approach nor calm mikey down when he's at this state but they saw it with their own eyes.

How did he do it?

They then heard the sirens from afar.

''they're here!''

''run!''

People screamed as they ran. The people watching also started leaving, one by one.

Takemichi then felt someone lift him up, it was mikey. ''let's go'' mikey ran.

''But what about kazutora-kun and baji-kun?!'' said takemichi. ''the police and ambulance...can handle them'' said mikey as he kept running until.

Takemichi looked back, chifuyu, baji and kazutora was the only ones left. Then after that, his sight faded away until they he couldn't see them anymore.

Mikey then stopped at a nearby restroom near the park and went inside.

''mikey-kun?''

''I'm never bringing you to any gang fight again.''

.

.

.

.

.

.

''your free to go now'' said a police man to chifuyu. It was an investigation of what happened to yesterdays fight.

Chifuyu then walked down the sidewalk to visit baji in the hospital.

He went inside the hospital and walked down the halls to baji's room. He opened the door and there saw baji, sleeping peacefully on his hospital bed. Chifuyu walked slowly, trying not to make any noise to wake up baji.