~Chapter 9_''Die, Baji!''~

.

''Beat him to death''

.

''Bring it on...Kisaki!'' said baji as he was kneeling down in one knee, trying to stand up. Kisaki slightly snickered as thumping sounds were heard.

Chifuyu was running on top to the cars to baji. Chifuyu widened his arms, blocking baji. Baji shook his head to chifuyu, surprised.

Baji furrowed his brows and glared at chifuyu. ''chifuyu, what the heck are you doing?'' said baji. ''baji-san, don't do this. If you take down kisaki now...you'll be going against mikey-kun!'' said chifuyu. Baji then breathed through his nose. ''if you want to beat kisaki now for toman, now is not--'' chifuyu then was punched by baji in the face. Baji then took a step up.

''don't get full of yourself, chifuyu. I only kept you beside me because I could use you in fights'' said baji as he took another step up. Chifuyu then lifted his upperbody up and shook his head as he breathed in and out.

''I don't care what you think'' said baji. ''I'm the 1st squad Vice-Captain! I'm here so I can protect you!'' replied chifuyu. ''If you insist on doing it, I won't hold back either!'' said chifuyu. Baji then looked at him.

''do it'' said baji.

Chifuyu felt uneasy and kept breathing. ''I will give you 10 seconds'' said baji as he smiled.

''ten''

''nine''

''eight''

''seven''

''six''

counted baji.

''cmon. I thought you weren't holding back?'' said baji as chifuyu kept staring at him, breathing.

''five''

''four''

''I won't stop unless you kill me''

''three''

''two''

''one''

Chifuyu hasn't hit baji and just stared at him breathing uneasily. Baji then looked away and started to to up, when takemichi ran to baji and then hugged baji's stomach tight. Baji widened his eyes in surprise.

''chifuyu, we must protect baji-kun!'' shout takemichi at chifuyu. Then chifuyu finally snapped. ''let's stop baji-kun together!'' said takemichi as baji was struggling to get takemichi off. A drip of liquid suddenly came down to chifuyu's face.

''chifuyu!'' shout takemichi.

''I can't, takemichi. I...I can't punch baji-san'' chifuyu as tears flowed on his face. ''huh? what are you talking about, chifuyu?!'' shout takemichi. Baji then used his elbow and hitted takemichi neck.

'crap! I'm losing conciousness!' thought takemichi. 'I must stop baji-kun!' takemichi shouted in his head and took a glance at mikey when he heard running sounds coming to his direction.

''Die, baji!''

''eh, kazutora...kun?''

.

.

.

Kazutora had stabbed baji in the back. Takemichi got shocked as well as chifuyu. Takemichi pushed and hit kazutora using his head. ''baji-kun, are you okay?!'' ask takemichi worriedly. ''It's just a scratch. You saved me, takemichi'' said baji.

Chifuyu went running to kazutora and grabbed his shirt with a furious face. ''why the hell...did you do that!?'' shout chifuyu.

''baji...it's all baji's fault'' respond kazutora. Chifuyu was still in a furious face as he let go of kazutora. ''baji-san!' shout chifuyu.

''I'm taking kisaki down'' said baji as he punched takemichi another time. 'what did I do?!' screamed takemichi in his head. ''take care of mikey for me'' said baji as he walked pass takemichi and chifuyu who were standing beside him.

''well then...fifty guys form the 3rd squad versus me!'' said baji as kisaki huffed in disbelief. Baji then took a hair tie and tied his hair.

''Bring it all on! Let's do this!'' shout baji while he smiled. He took a metal pipe and started running up towards the squad. Baji hit all of them.

''WOAH! He's a beast!'' said takemichi. ''you shouldn't underestimate him, takemichi'' said chifuyu. Takemichi looked at him. ''baji-san said he'd take kisaki down didn't he?'' said chifuyu as baji kept hitting all the squad. ''he only make promises he can keep!'' shout chifuyu to takemichi as takemichi was looking at upward seeing baji fight all of them.

''so kazutora messed up, tch!'' said kisaki as he clicked his phone down. ''Baji is coming. If you space out like last time, I'll kill you myself, hamada!'' said kisaki.

''I'm sorry!'' said hamada.

''don't underestimate baji keisuke. He's the only guy who found me out'' said kisaki. ''he caught us y surprise last time, but there's fifty of us! this time he's dead for su--AHUGH!'' hamada also got hit by baji in the face. Kisaki was shocked as he turned around, a metal pipe was pointed onto his neck. Hamada had passed out unconscious.

''Checkmate'' said baji. ''kisaki''

''go ahead and kill me if you can!'' shout kisaki.

Baji and kisaki just glared at each other for a moment. ''eh?'' mumble takemichi. ''baji-san...''

baji coughed up blood as chifuyu watched him. He was worried but it reminded him of himself when he started to cough as well. It was only petals but he didn't hide it, he just clenched his fist.

''so this is it...

...Damn it!''

.