Chapter 2

I ask the plates as I bring them to the front. "Are you talking to the plates," I froze.

I looked up to see Camilo looking at me weirdly.

"No, your hearing things," I say smiling and putting bread on the plates. "Wait why are you here you already got something?"

I ask handing Daniel the plates. "What I cant see my best friend?" He asks hugging some kids who ran up to him.

"No but I'm at work," I say handing my brother the last of the plates for the last customer.

"You can take a break," My brother says smirking as he starts to clean the tables. "Are you sure?" I ask as I take the bin from his hands to put in the back.

"Yeah go hang out with your Best friend," He nudges me with his elbow. I chuckle and take off my apron. "Fine I'll be back later,"

Camilo cheered and grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside. "What do you wanna go?"

He asked and I look at one of the many gardens in the village. "Our treehouse, race you there," I say running to our treehouse.

"No fair," He says changing into a person with long legs. I take a shortcut climbing onto roofs and jumping across them.

"Cheater!" I laughed looking at him dodging people and climbing onto the roofs as well. I take a lucky jump grabbing onto the branch and pulling myself up.

"I'm going to win," I cheer making it to the door. "Nope," He rushes and we both open the door.

"I won," We say in sync, "No I won," We say again. We look at each other and start shaking our hands. "Rock, paper, scissors shoot!"

I do scissors as he did paper. "Hahaha I win," I say jumping around.

"You won because I let you win," He says sitting down on the couch and he grabbed his stuffed animal. "Sure, Milo,"

I say laying down on the same couch and laying my head in his lap. He froze for a second and blushed. "Oh, Mr moo,"

I say looking at the stuffed cow in his hand. "I can't believe you still have him," He smiles and hands him to me.

"Well of course you gave him to me when I was sick," He smiled and played with my hair. "You were so upset,"

I looked into his hazel eyes. "Yeah, I was," He smiles and kisses my head.

"What do you think Antonio's gift is going to be," I asked playing with Mr. moo. "I think something to do with animals since he loves animals,"

I started thinking about the first time we meet. "Umm Y/N?" I hum in response and he turners my head to the floating photos.

"How is this happening?" I ask getting up looking at all the photos we took over the years. "Are you doing this?"

Camilo asks standing next to me and grabs my hand. I shrugged my shoulders. "How would I be doing this if I don't have any powers?"

I ask grabbing one of the photos where me and Camilo have cake all over our faces, It was my 5th birthday.

"Maybe you had these powers your whole life but you are now you can use it," He says looking somewhere else in the treehouse.

"Why now?" I ask more to myself. "Y/N?" He tugs on my shirt. "What is going on?" I turn to see almost everything floating around with a purple fog around them.

"Look it's fun," Camilo says climbing onto the floating couch.

I move my hand up and down looking at the couch, causing it to move. "Whoa there," He says climbing onto the other floating furniture.