Chapter 17

"Suprise!" We yell throwing the color pollen at her. She stood there in shock as we ran into the village. "This is war!" She yelled chasing us.

We ran into the village still having a paint battle. I run and hide behind Camilo, he was with a group of kids. "Mi Vida, why were you running?"

I point at Mirabel who had the plants and powder in her hands. "Got ya!" She yelled managing to get Isa.

They ran and I made some of the plants and handed them to the kids.

"On three throw it at him," I whisper pointing at Camilo. "What are you guys doing?" He asks turning back to me.

"We are practicing my power, Want to see one?" I ask looking at the kids. "Of course," He kisses my cheek as the kids shout 'EWWW!'

He laughs and I grow a few roses. "See I grew two of them," I looked at the kids who started to get a bit jumpy.

"Yes, I can count I'm proud of you," He wraps me into a hug and I look at the kids smirking. "Sorry," I whisper pulling away.

"For what?" "Three!" The kids throw the powder at him and laugh. "Wow should have seen that coming," He said with color all over him.

I laugh and kiss his head. "Yes, you should have," He smiles and spins me around.

"Can we have more of the color thing?" The coffee kids asked as the kids grabbed buckets out of nowhere. "Sure go get Isa Daniel and Mirabel," I say fulling their buckets.

They run around throwing the powder everywhere. "I can't wait till we have children," Camilo says throwing me on his back.

"Were not even married," I say putting many flowers in his hair. He starts walking to casita where all the adults were.

"Not yet," He said with a big smile. "What are you're saying you're going to propose?" I ask putting a flower crown made from lilies and sunflowers on his head.

"In the future, so we could spend the rest of our lives together," I smile at the thought of being married to him.

"There you are I was looking for you It's my turn to teach you," Pepa said smiling at us.

"Come on Camilo you coming with me," I jumped off his back and grabbed his hand. Pepa lead up to the back yard and she had a rainbow over her head.

"So basically what we are going to learn is how to control your emotions since there will almost always be something above your head," She said pointing above her head.

For the next hour or so we practiced controlling my emotions, I was exhausted. "I think that enough for today," Pepa said pulling me into a hug.

"Ok I think imma take a nap," I say making Camilo laugh. Pepa smiled and walked into the house. "Come on Hermosa you need to shower,"

He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed. "Stay here imma get the water ready," I saw him grab towels and warm up the water.

"It's ready Hermosa," he kissed my cheek. "Thanks, milo ill be back," I walk to the bathroom and quickly wash up. I wrap myself in a towel and walk out.

"You can shower now," I say walking to the dresser. His mouth was wide open. I just looked at him weirdly. "Shit, imma shower," He quickly said with blush all over his face. 

I quickly change into some sweats and an oversized hoodie. I get in bed and wait for Camilo to get out. A TV appeared and I started watching TV.

The door opened and Camilo walked out with a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare as he walked to the closet.