Chapter 24

I slowly started walking towards casita. "Camilo?"

I felt as if I was floating but I couldn't open my eyes. I could feel a light blanket over my legs and I could feel the cool breeze.

"Whoa! Come on! Get in here!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I felt light rumbling from the cot. I heard something break and I opened my eyes.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my head. "Where am I?" I felt a huge headache as memories flooded back.

I looked around the room hoping to see Camilo but he wasn't there. I looked at myself in a small mirror seeing small braids with flowers and a bracelet on my wrist.

I got on my feet and walked outside, enjoying the feeling of the sun on my skin. "why casita didn't bring me in,"

I heard someone think as my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness. My eyes started to water as I saw the love of my life walking right in front of me.

"Camillo?" He slowly turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Y/N?" He whispered as he started running towards me. I nodded and ran to him. Tears streamed down my face and jumped into him.

He instantly wrapped his arms around me and started to cry. "I missed you so much,"

He said spinning me around. "I'm sorry," I say holding on to him tightly.

He kissed me over and over again saying sweet things to me. "Don't ever scare me like that," He said slowly putting me down.

I nod and pull him into a real kiss. It was filled with passion and love. Sadly we pulled away and he cupped my cheeks.

"I love you," he said looking into my (E/C) eyes. "I love you too," I wiped some tears from his face when I heard the door open.

"Y/N!" I turned my head to see my brother running at me. I smiled and held my arms open for him. He bear-hugged me as my parents started running over here too.

Camilo's P.O.V.
I could help but to smile seeing Y/N being smothered by her family. "Are you sure you healed? This looks like a bruise," Daniel said pointing at her arm.

She laughed that amazing laugh as she nodded. "Me alegro de que estés Vivo y Bien," (I'm glad you're alive and well.) Y/N's papa said pulling both of his children and wife into a hug.

I smile to myself and Play with my hands. "Join us," I looked up to see Y/N's mama holding out her hand.

I see Y/N smiling and I take her hand and I melt into the hug. "Y/N!" We pull away to see Antonio ridding his jaguar over here.

I could see everyone else start walking over to see her. I felt someone pat my back and chuckle.

"I told you she would be ok," I rolled my eyes and ruffled Mirabel's hair. "I wasn't panicked one bit," I looked over to the people having fun and dancing.

"Sure this was you," She turned into me and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you, my love." She faked a tear rolling down her cheek. "She's. Not. Dead. I scared everyone away from me,"

I laughed at her and she changed back into herself. "I was acting a bit ridiculous," I said rubbing my neck. Javier pulled on my arm and he pointed at casita.

"The doors are glowing," I picked him up and we made our way inside.

I gasped looking at 9 glowing doors. "Casita can you bring everyone inside please," Mirabel asked looking at the doors.

Less than 5 minutes later everyone was inside and they were looking at the doors. "I think we need to open the doors," Mirabel said leading the family upstairs.