Chapter 18

"These people need to stop being so lazy," we both burst into laughed and finish up all the chores.

We managed to finish around 4. "Well, you know how to use my powers. I think we are done here," Luisa smiles and gives me a hi-five.

"I'm going to go shopping for a bit wanna come?" She asked tilting her head to the village. "No I'm going to find Camilo," She nodded and left.

I felt someone spin me around and dip me. "Did I hear my name?" He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Yes you did," I pulled him into a real kiss and intertwined our fingers. "Hi Y/N, and my dear brother," Dolores said popping out of nowhere.

I jumped into Camilo's arms. "You're going to give me a heart attack one day," Camilo laughs and puts me down.

She smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Do you want to practice right now?" I ask as Camilo hugs me from behind. "Sure," she flicked Camilo's head.

"Ay, what was that for?" He asks rubbing his forehead. "Fix your posture you turtle," I laugh and he glares at me.

"You were supposed to protect me," He said lightly smacking my arm. "I couldn't that was too funny," I wiped the tears from my eyes.

Even Dolores was laughing. "Ok so when you want to hear someone specifically you imagine the person," He leaned her head towards the middle of the village.

"Like now Bruno is playing with his rats," I tried and thought of Bruno. "Ok now Remy no bitting we are in the middle of shooting the episode," I smiled and listened to the people around me.

It was getting a bit overwhelming. "How do you stop it?" She pulled out a new packet of earplugs.

"Here, since the magic is fading I don't hear everything all the time," I grabbed the packet and put them into my pocket.

"I think if you use someone else's power you can stop the madness," I quickly made a watermelon grow and the overlapping noise stopped.

"Thanks," I said rubbing my ears. "Your welcome," She gave me another hug before walking off. Camilo tackled me into another hug.

"What got you all huggy today?" He tensed up and kissed my cheek. "Oh nothing can't I just love my girlfriend,"

I looked at him skeptically as he tried to play off with his lie. "Ummm-" " let's go shopping," He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the town.

"Camilo I-" he stuffed my mouth with candy. "Just shop with me please?" He begged still holding my hand.

I took off the lollipop from my mouth and sighed. "Fine but I expect answers later," He took me into a candy shop letting me get any and all the candy I want.

We walked out and I saw from the corner of my eye Mirabel with a box of decorations. "Look it Mirabel, HI MIRA!" I yelled waving at her.

She smiled and ran back to casita. "That's odd," I say as Camilo walks me into another shop. "Hi sis," I turned to see my brother at the cash register.

"Hey Danny," I ran up to him a gave him a hug. "Do you know why today is special?" He asked handing me my favorite bead.

"No, what is it," Daniel and Camilo share a look then he shrugged. "Nothing I was just asking," Mama and Papa walked out and gave me a hug.

"We got to get something from home we will see you later," Mama said kissing my head. "Nosotros volveremos te amo," Papa said winking at my brother.

"What is going on?" I ask tuggin on camilos arm. "Nothing is going on," He pushed the hair out of my face and kissed my head.