Chapter 12

She let go of our hands and didn't eye contact with anyone.

I hate that I cry or even have emotions. All day I have been crying and I can't stop it.

I hold pearl close and don't make eye contact with anyone. "Ummm all the adults this way," I heard Agustin say.

"Y/N?" Antonio got on the bed and sat in front of me. "I can show you my bruises," He lifts up his shirt showing bruises and cuts.

My eyes widen and Camilo pulls him into his lap. "Abuela did this earlier when animals were on her seat," I get the warm-ish quesadilla and handed him half.

"Thanks," He said happily, slightly confusing me. How could he be happy he was punished for using his power.

"It's not going away," He said lifting his shirt again. "How that impossible tia's cooking heals all," Dolores laid him flat on his back looking at all the bruises.

"Let me try," I mutter slightly touching his cuts. As soon as I touched them they disappeared leaving no scar. "How?"

That was all everyone could say. "It's probably because I can use everyone's power. Since stupid Alma used her power to do this it could reverse it," I say healing all of his cuts and bruises.

He sits up and smiles seeing everything gone. "Thanks Y/N" He wraps me into a hug.

He then jumps off the bed and plays with all of the animals around him. "Maybe," I whisper lifting my shirt. I hover over one of the big bruises and I start to feel a lot of pain.

I bit my lip and grip the covers tightly. It felt like thousands of hot knives stabbing into me.

"Y/N are you ok?" Camilo asked getting very worried. I shake my head tasting the blood coming from my lip.

He grabbed my hand and the pain started going away slowly. "What the fuck is happening?" the tree girls asked sitting on the many chairs in the room. "I can't heal myself,"

I look at them then at my hands. "Alma used strong magic and only she can take it back," They nod. "When I tried it's burned and felt horrible," I look at milo.

He looks so worried and slightly panicked. "Kids we need to hide Y/N, We saw Abuela in the village walking back here," Pepa said panicked and ushered people out of the room.

"Where am I going to go I'm homeless," I say slightly panicking. "You're going with Bruno until we get Abuela out of the house," Camilo tightened his grip on my hand.

"Come on Y/N," Bruno said in a deep voice and his hood up. Camilo gets up and helps me up. "Please be safe I love you," He whispers but I had already grabbed Bruno's hand.

"Wait what," Bruno was already carrying me through the portrait.

Camilo's P.O.V.

I really didn't want Y/N to be out of my sight after all of that. "Camilo come down please I have someone I would like you to meet," I heard my Abuela yell.

I look around to room making sure non of Y/N's things were on the floor.

She dropped the necklace I gave her. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs but I panic and put it in my pocket. "Ah, Camilo did you not hear me calling you?" Abuela said opening the door with a small smile.

"Sorry I didn't I was looking for something under my bed," I awkwardly pointed to my bed. She looked at the bed then back at me.

"Well, I want you to meet Yolanda," A girl with the shortest shorts and a Bra with sparkles everywhere. I look at her then back at my Abuela.