Chapter 3

I take a deep breath and I open the door. "So how do I look?"

His jaw dropped and he was looking at me up and down. "Is it too much, too little?" I ask Nervously looking down.

"No, you look gorgeous," He reached into his other nightstand and grabbed two boxes. "Close your eyes," He said walking towards me.

I look at him suspiciously. "Trust me," I sigh and close my eyes. I feel him putting something on me and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm taking you to a mirror don't worry," I bit my lip and let him guide me. "Ok now open your eyes," I slowly open my eyes kinda scared to see what he did to me.

I gasp and I look at the earrings and the necklace he put on me. "See it as an early friendaversary present,"

He said rubbing his neck and looking at me. I turn around and pull him into a hug. "I love it it goes perfectly with the outfit." I feel him relax and hug me back.

We hear a knock and we open the door to see Pepa dressed up. "Oh Y/n You look beautiful," She gave me a hug and she hugged Camilo. "And you look handsome,"

He smiled and we walked out of his room. "Can you guys greet the guests please," Pepa asked pointing at the door that was closed holding back people.

"Sure thing," I say walking down the stairs, Camilo following right behind me. "Wait, Y/N here," Isabela made some flowers and placed them in my hair. "And you to match,"

She made the same flowers in bracelet and placed it on his wrist. "Thanks, Isabela," We say with a smile and we link arms walking to the door as she made more flowers around the house.

We opened the doors and started greeting people in. All the kids ran to Camilo as I greeted most of the adults.

"Y/N a bit of help here," I turn around to see the coffee kid clinging onto his arm. "Do you guys have coffee? I need more coffee,"

He askes climbing onto Camilo's back. "Ok, let's get you something to drink yeah?"

I carry the child off him and took him into the kitchen. "I'll be back milo," He nods and starts changing into other people.

"Cecilia up top," he said changing into a little girl.

"Whoa," The kid looked back in awe. "Sit here while I make you coffee,"

I place him on a counter and I start making 'kid coffee'. "Casita can you hand me a cup," casita pushed the cup next to me as the kid looked around stunned.

"And here you go one cup of coffee," I hand him the cup and help him jump down. "Thanks, Y/N,"

He ran to with the other kids looking around the house. "How are things holding up?" I ask making it back to Camilo.

"Things are good here," I looked at the small line of people. Some of the kids attacked me with hugs. While some people looked at me disgusted but most of them were nice.

"Hey Y/N" My brother pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. "Hi Daniel," I say muffled he smiles and spins me around.

My mama and papa come over too. "Te ves hermosa hija," Papa span me around.

Mama kissed my cheek and looked at the jewelry. "Where did you get these from? They're beautiful,"

Camilo wrapped his arm around me. "I did for our 15th friendaversary," Both my brother and mama smiled but papa looked like he was judging milo.

"Man when you say it like that I feel old," I say playfully smacking his arm. "We are old,"

He jokes as Pepa walks over here. "The ceremony is about to start," He grabs my hand and starts walking to a back room. "See you later guys,"

I yell waving at my family. Milo opens the door with everyone in there even Mirabel who was standing with little Antonio. "ay Hijo you all grown up,"

A cloud appeared over Pepa's head. "Mi Vida you're going to get him all wet," Felix waved off the cloud and wrapped his arms around his wife.

Camilo changed into a mini version of his dad. "You are making your papa proud," He cupped Antonio's cheek making him laugh.

I cover my mouth to stop giggling. "I don't sound like that," Felix said sounding offended.

"I don't sound like that," Camilo mimicked him putting his hands on his hips.

Dolores leaned near the curtain and smiled. "Abuela says it's time," Pepa crouches down to her son's level. "We'll be waiting at your door,"

She quickly kissed his head before walking out with Dolores and Mirabel. Felix ushered everyone else out. "Okay okay. Vamo, Vamo, Vamo,"

Camilo mimicked his dad. "Okay okay. Vamo, Vamo, Vamo" I laughed and he smiled, but Felix grabs him out of nowhere.

"Ok! I'm done," He said in his regular voice a bit panicked. I smiled and gave Antonio a hug.

"You're going to do great," He nervously played with his suit. "What if I don't get a gift and let everyone down?"

I held onto his little hands. "That won't happen, I cant feel it. If you are nervous you could walk with someone," His eyes light up and he smiles.

"I can?" I nod. He hugs me tight. "Thanks, Y/N," I kiss his cheek and walk out giving him a thumbs up.

I rushed upstairs where Camilo and his family is. "I'm nervous," I say standing next to milo. "Me too,"

He grabs my hand and looks at the curtain open. Casita flips tiles and made a red carpet all the way up to his room.

He looks around and holds his hand out to the crowd. "What is he doing?" Milo asks leaning to get a better view. I smiled as I saw Mirabel walk from the crowd to walk with Antonio.

"He's taking my advice," Everyone started whispering and alma did not look pleased.

I watch as they walk up here. I waved at Mirabel once she got up here. "Do you promise to use your gift to help the town?"

He nods and reaches for the door noob. A toucan landed on his arm and squeaked a bit. "Uhuh uhuh, I understand you,"

Antonio said with a smile. "Yeah of course they can come," The bird did some kind of call and different types of animals rushed to his door.

Alma let out a breath of relief. "We have a new gift!" Everyone cheered and Antonio opened the room. "Whoa," I look at the jungle like room filled with wildlife and animals.

A jaguar Ran up to him and placed him on his back showing him every part of his new room. "It's bigger on the inside?!"

One of the kids said amazed by what they saw. The jaguar brought him back to his family who all cheered. "Family photo everyone come in,"

Alma said as Casita brought a camera inside. "One Two," I grabbed Mirabel and pulled her into the camera frame. "Three!"