Chapter 4

"One Two," I grabbed Mirabel and pulled her into the camera frame. "Three!"

I was blinded for a second from the flash. Alma looked over her and forced a smile.

"Mirabel what are you doing you are ruining the photo get out of the way," Mirabel's eyes were watery as she walked away.

"Mirabel," I say trying to grab her hand but Pepa wrapped her arm around me, and then I was blinded by the flash again. "What a great now let's party," The music started playing after alma said this.

She walked straight for the drink as I walked over to the food table. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Milo I wanna-" "I'm not Camilo, I'm Miguel," He held one of my hands and had the other on my waist.

"Well hello I'm Y/N," He looked decent like his hair is fluffy and he had dark blue eyes. "Y/N, I like that name,"

I squeaked when he unexpectedly dipped me. I could feel his muscles under his clothes. "So what do you do around here,"

He askes not being fazed with me touching his arm muscles. "Oh I work at a family bakery, what about you?"

I look around and see people looking at us and alma smiling.  "I make clay vases cups and such in my papa's shop,"

He lifted me up and he smiled showing off his pearly whites. The song ended and we stopped dancing.

"Oh Y/N I see you met Miguel," Alma said smiling, I don't trust this one bit. "Yeah, I have," I say crossing my arms and looking at the two of them.

I also quickly take off the overskirt showing off my tight pants underneath. "Well, I'm glad cause your parents-" "

Y/N dance with me," Camilo span me onto the floor again. "Thanks, Milo. I don't know what your Abuela was trying to do,"

I say grabbing his hands getting ready for a bachata dance number. We were the only ones on the dance floor getting all the attention.

"I know what she was going to do," He said glaring at Miguel. I walk around him swaying my hips a bit. "Really what?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me close as we start to dance. "She was trying to get you guys together," He scoffed as he span me around.

"I mean he's not bad looking but no," I swayed my hips as we started taking a few steps to my left.

He let out a sigh of relief as he span me away and back to him. My back was against his chest and we swayed our hips slightly moving to my right.

"Were you scared that someone was going to take me away mi amor?" I say pretending to be sad.

I turned around so now I was facing him as our bodies grind against each other causing some people to cheer. "No, no one can take you away from me Preciosa,"

I jumped up and wrapping my legs around his waist as he dips me. Everyone cheered and clapped at this.

"That seems to be a hit," He says smiling as he pulls me back up. Our faces were so close together I could smell his cologne.

"Y/n I wanna tell you something," He said as we moved around the dance floor with ease. "Sure what is it milo,"

I wrap my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my lower back as I sway my hips to the rhythm. I blush and he chuckles nervously.

"Y/N I-" "Abuela! The house is breaking!" everyone stops moving and the music shuts off.

Alma looks around and takes a chug of her drink. "Show me," everyone started going outside following Mirabel.