Chapter 11

"Look around. We must protect our family, Encanto. We cannot lose our home," She stomped off.

I quickly ran into the next room. I turn back into my regular self and look at my hands. "Blood?" I whisper following the blood trail to Y/N's house.

I knock and see all of her family except for her. "Camilo, what's wrong? Come in," Y/N's dad let me sit on a chair in the kitchen. Y/n's brother and mother were making food.

"Mr. Ramirez do you know where Y/N is?" All of them stood up straight and their eyes turned white. "what in the-" "She is not allowed here and I would appreciate it if you left now," They all pointed at the door.

I stood up and nervously walked towards the door. "Ok then," I mutter stepping out hearing the door slam shut behind me.

I look down and see more blood and tracks. I follow them up leading me up to the treehouse. "You better not be dead," I say climbing up.

I look through the window to see everything flouting and a cloud on the couch. I try to open the door but it was locked.

"We have a lock? How did I not know," I turn into a butterfly and squeeze myself underneath the door. The cloud on the couch was lifting up kinda like a flower opening.

"Y/N!" She is covered in blood and dirt. I quickly check for a pulse. "Come on come on," I couldn't feel anything from her wrist so I moved up to her neck.

"Please don't leave me," I feel tears in my eyes. I lightly feel a pulse and gasped. "We got to go to tia," I carefully pick her up. "Ow," I heard quietly.

"It's okay we're going to get you fixed," I say slowly making my way down the ladder. She started to cry causing a cloud to appear over our heads and she held onto me.

Everyone was looking at us walking to casita. "Y/n can you tell me what happened when I was gone," She violently shook her head no.

"Camilo, what happened?" Mama and tia ran outside. "I don't know," I say as they look at Y/N crying. "Take her up to your room and we will be up in a minute," She shook her head and tried to let go of me.

"Is Abuela in the house?" I ask looking around us. "No, she stormed off to her 'quiet place' a while ago," mama said shooing away the cloud above us.

Abuela likes the view from the top mountains around the Encanto. She will probably be gone for a few days. "Are you ok knowing Abuela is gone?" I whisper in her ear. She nods and we make our way upstairs.

"Is Y/N ok? My power has been acting up so I can't hear everything" My sister asked rushing towards us.

"I don't think so," She looked around anxiously. "Y/N! What happened?" Isabela asked as we were near the door. "I don't know," I say walking into my room, instantly making it soundproof.

I gently placed Y/N on the bed. Her face was covered in blood except for where the tears have fallen. "Preciosa please tell me what happened with Abuela," She brought her knees up to her chest and cried.

I gently pull back her hair in a loose ponytail and wrap my arms around her. "I'm sorry," She said in between sobs, another cloud appeared.

The door opened and mama came in with towels. "Ay Mija," Mama said as she started to wipe the blood off her arms.

I shoo away the cloud as my tia comes in. "Y/n I made you a quesadilla and I brought some lemonade," She sat down on the corner of the bed. "I don't want it," She said not looking at anyone.

"Why not hija," She lifted up her shirt showing us all the cuts and bruises. We all gasped and she pointed her wounds.

"Cause I deserve them for not meeting expectations," I felt my heart drop but I also felt mad at whoever told her this. "Y/N you don't deserve this I-" Y/N cut off tia. "Yes, cause I'm not perfect enough. I can't make everyone smile when I change. I'm not strong enough for my family. I can't marry the one I love. Everyone sees the worst in me." She displayed her powers as she went on.