Chapter 20

I nod and open my mouth. The door opens and an angry person walks up to us. "What are you doing here?!"

Y/N's P.O.V.
It felt like it was harder to breathe as she got closer to us. She looked at everyone like we were scum.

Then when her eyes trailed off to me and Bruno her eyes were filled with hatred. "I thought I told you to stay away from my family?"

She got close to me and felt tears in my eyes and I felt my hands shaking. Bruno stood in front of me and I started to crouch down to the ground.

Camilo was trying to calm me down but the other Y/N came back. "Just let me take over and I will save the people you love," she said reaching her hand towards me.

Everything went in slow motion, I could hear my heartbeat and the adults yelling as Camilo looked panicked. "Everything will be better my way since I know how to use our power to the fullest," Other Y/N said crouching down to my level.

I looked at Camilo and cupped his cheek. A tear slipped from my eye and I kissed him. I pulled away looking at his face for probably the last time.

I reached for other Y/N's hand and held on. She let out a laugh that echoed in my brain as she disappeared. Everything went back to normal speed and I looked around to see alma arguing with Mirabel.

The tears stopped flowing and I stood up noticing the purple fog surrounding me. "The cracks started with you-" "Correction it's all because of you,"

She glared at me and Camilo put a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N," I shook his hand off and stepped closer to her.

"You hurt this family more than anything," She scoffed and got up in my face with a thundering cloud and white fog surrounding her.

"I would never I love my family," I laughed and a glowing white orb formed in her hands.

"You know all your family is dealing with a lot of mental problems caused by you right," the crowd behind me stepped back. Alma shot the power orb at me making me fly backward.

No one P.O.V.
Everyone gasped and Camilo tried running towards Y/N. "Y/N!" He ended up running straight into a white wall alma created.

"Everything would have been easier if you guys would just listen," Mirabel stood in front of everyone and a light purple dome surrounded them all.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked as the dome grew stronger. "Me? How could-" A ball of purple fog hit her.

"There are never going to be enough for you are they?" Y/N asks as chairs and vases flouted behind her.

"When will Luisa be strong enough?" A chair flew at the old lady making her fall again. "When will Isabela be perfect enough,"

A vase few at alma but she managed to dodge it. "Only when Camilo changes into someone is he useful to you!" More things started to fly at her.

"You only saw the worst in Bruno. He loves this family," She created a shield and sword and slowly got closer to Y/N as things continue to fly at Alma.

"You hit a little boy for doing a nice thing!" Thunder from the cloud above Y/N's head started to shoot at alma.

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" Alma threw the shield at Y/N but she quickly dodged. Everyone was debating if they should join or not.

"This family goes over the top to make you happy proud even!" Alma swung her sword nearly cutting    Y/N.

Camilo tried to make his way towards Y/N but Mirabel and Pepa held him back. Y/N quickly made a machete and alma shot furniture at her.