Chapter 6

I open the door and gasp. "Bruno?"

Y/N makes her way inside to see a man in a small room.

"He looks tired," She whispers to Camilo who is still in shock. "What are you doing here, Oh you came back," Bruno lifted up Remy and gave him a little piece of bread.

"I thought you left the enconto," Camilo said looking around the room.

Rats were messing around with all of Bruno's stuff and eating crumbs. "No I never left," Bruno had bags under his eyes and clothes a bit dusty.

"Have you been in here the whole time?" Y/N asked looking at all the old stuff here. "Yeah, I could never leave my family,"

Camilo walk up to his small table with a plate with Bruno's names carved in it. "Have you been hearing us throw the walls? Kinda creep not going to lie,"

Bruno nervously chuckled and started to push them out. "You guys should get going it's late and well I don't have another reason,"

he shut the door and mumbled something. "Wow kinda rude, but we better get going people are leaving,"

Y/N said leaning her head on the wall to hear the footsteps better. "Y/N look," Camio pointed to the filled-in cracks.

"Well Mirabel wasn't lying, Why would she lie about that?" Y/N grabbed Camilo's hand and made it back to his room.

Everyone has left and snores filled the air. Casita shock the clock at them as soon as they walked in.

Camilo's P.O.V.
"I got to get going or I'm going to be late," She quickly fixed up her hair to make it presentable. I know I shouldn't but I really wanna go.

"I'll try to speed up our chat, don't wait up for me," I nodded and laid down on the bed hugging a pillow.

"Bye milo," She quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush and cover my face with my pillow. "Bye Preciosa,"

She walked out the door practically running. I close my eyes and try to sleep but my mind keeps running. "Go to sleep,"

I say to myself tossing and turning. "But what if she doesn't like me and goes with that fool and not me," I sit up and look around the darkroom.

"She would never," I can't even lie to myself. "Maybe a little tv will help me," A tv turned was in my room and It turned on.

"Back in with maria who is cheating on her boyfriend with her best friend," I groaned and kicked the tv. I quietly left my room and walked downstairs.

"I am so sorry Mr. Ramirez, your plan did not work," I heard Y/N's dad groan and started pacing around.

I changed into a hedgehog and looked into the kitchen. "But he is the perfect guy for her and it was the right moment,"

Abuela sighed and looked outside. "Maybe he will work his magic with her," I ran outside and started making my way to the fountain.

"Hey so I think you're cool, and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" Miguel asked holding both of her hands and practically hovering over her.

She nervously chuckled and pulled her hands away. "Umm sorry but no I-" He straight up kissed her. I felt rage and changed into myself.

She pushed him back causing him to fall back. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I hide behind a tree and watched as things get surrounded by a purple fog. "Kissing you what else,"

He rolls his eyes and gets up. She shakes her head and starts leaving. He grabs her arm and pulls her close. "Look I'm sorry you don't have to be a bitch about it," Her face was full of rage.

She slapped him leaving a huge mark on his face and walked away muttering things.

I quickly change into a rat and run upstairs. I squeeze under my door and jump into bed.

"If you want bitch I will show you bitch," She yelled slamming the door behind her. I slightly jump and look at her.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" She jumped into the bed and held my hand. I nodded pretending to wake up. "I'm sorry just go back to sleep,"

She quickly took off her shoes and got into the covers. "It's ok but who called you a bitch?" I asked pulling the covers up.

She shook her head and pulled the hood over her head. "I'll tell you in the morning now sleep," She turned so her back was towards my face.

I was feeling bold and decided to spoon her. "Milo what are you doing?" I could tell she was blushing and I smirked.

"Getting comfy now good night," I mumble already falling asleep. "Good night," She yawned. We both fell asleep after that.