First Night

Hafid found a sleeping Shanvi in the room. She was laying in the fetal position which made Hafid go near her. He placed himself on the edge of the bed. Removing her veil he glanced her face which was undoubtedly so beautiful. The light falling on her face made her skin glow, enhancing her beauty. He couldn't resist the urge to touch her face and ended up letting his fingers skim across her skin. His jaw clenched when he saw dry tears on the side of her eyes. Was she crying? But why? He couldn't understand this girl. She married with her will and now she was crying. What's wrong with her? Looking the other way, he saw the glass of milk which he kept on the night stand while coming. He closed his eyes for a while, took a deep breath, and stood up.

"Come on Shanvi wake up!" Hafid moved Shanvi into a sitting position. "Shanvi" his voice ended more like a whisper as he saw her again fell on the bed. So this would be a difficult task for him.

He somehow managed to sit up Shanvi against the headboard and sat near her.

"Shanvi" he patted her cheeks lightly to wake her up but no favourable result. So he decided to feed her the milk in sleepy state itself. He bought the glass near her lips but Shanvi's next move made his eyebrows scrunch together in frustration. She turned her face refusing to drink. It was a bitter blow when she rejected. He slammed the glass on the night stand and stood up glaring this girl sleeping peacefully.

Hafid's nostrils flared as he stared Shanvi. He couldn't believe she'd refused him for something which he'll never do for anybody. She need to understand his efforts even in unconsciousness.

Hafid was a very short tempered guy and Shanvi's behaviour was making him loose his temper. He is the one who makes people fall on their knees and look who's doing babysitting for a girl. Just a mere thought was enough to hurt his ego. He felt like crushing the glass but for her sister he need to make her drink it. But how?

"SHANVI" this time his voice came more like a order. "I SAID WAKE UP" he patted her cheeks applying more pressure than before.

Half conciously she removed his hands from her cheeks. "SHANVI" he shouted and it jerked her more fully awake. Consciousness crept over her, confusion coming with it. She gazed around, desperately searching for answers.

"What happened?" she asked innocently looking deeply in his black eyes which showed nothing but pure anger and irritation. She was little scared seeing Hafid in anger.

Hafid looked away from Shanvi and slumped in the nearby couch, crossing his arms across his chest. The more he fumed, the smaller she made herself.

"Drink it" he pointed the glass which was kept on the night stand. His voice void of any emotion.

Shanvi stared the glass but hesitated to hold it.

"Jaldi karein" he shouted.

She flinched at his tone and clutched the glass in fear. For a moment she said nothing, she just swallowed as if there were a lump in her throat. She was confused why he was behaving like this. Only if she knew that she hurted the devil's ego in unconsciousness.

"Par Hafi..." That's where he lost it. He bolted upright and rushed towards Shanvi. His suddenness startled her.

"Shanvi stop testing my patience" he grasped her jaw in his hand and snatched the glass from other. "I said drink it, is it too complicated to understand?" he roared and made her drink forcefully.

In the process they both were dangerously close to each other. He completely hovered over Shanvi while Shanvi leaned more against the headboard.

*gulp* *gulp* *gulp*

He observed her carefully while she drank the milk. He eyed her for a long moment, searching, before the tension left his body and he became once more the man she had known. Slowly he came back to his senses and mentally cursed himself for behaving like a jerk.

"Look, it wasn't too difficult" he said calmly in his hoarse voice as if he was actually talking to a baby. For him she seemed like a little baby. Yes! Baby! Baby was a correct word to define her. She always clings to him like a little girl clinging onto a cuddly toy. She loves him and he knows it very well. She thinks that she was the one who convinced him to marry her, she made him fall for her but only if she knows the truth. The TRUTH which may break her if it ever gets reveals.

He intensely looked in her eyes and unknowingly wiped milk from Shanvi's lips with his thumb. Shanvi was so lost in his eyes that she wasn't even blinking.

Examining this indescribable beauty compelled his heart to feel something strange, unusual. LUST. He couldn't control his unknown feeling also the small distance between them wasn't helping. He unconsciously placed his lips on her cheek. His beard caused a little irritation when it moved close against her skin. But this irritation felt good to Shanvi.

His hot lips remained on her cheek like for ages. His hot breath fanning across her cheek increased her heart rate. Shutting her eyes tightly, she clutched the bedsheet in her tiny feasts as if her life depended on it. The only thing audible in this room was their breathing.

Her eyes flung open, "Hafid" she breathed out holding Hafid by his shoulders. He just hummed in response, his hot lips never leaving her soft cheeks and his eyes not ready to get open, his eyelids became heavy. He felt like loosing his consciousness near her. He felt his body calming down near her. Something which he never felt with anybody. Gently, he grabed her neck, not wanting to hurt her anymore, he came closure than before increasing the intimacy.

She winced, feeling sick and pained and winded all at once. She pushed him away breaking the contact which made his eyes flew open.

"What the..." he began cursing under his breath disliking her action but shutted his mouth watching her condition. She whimpered in pain and clutched her stomach.

"Hey, what happened Shanvi"