Hearts and flowers and HOME...

It's been a week since the incidents have occurred

It's been a week since the incidents have occurred. Hafid was hell bent to chase Maaz. He wanted his family to be secure before Eid-al-Adha, as it was their major celebration, and he wanted it to be peaceful and happy, with no danger surrounding his family.

Performing his morning prayers, he prayed for his family's safety. He kept the mat back to its place and went to get ready. Hafid was a devout Muslim who adhered to all of Islamic principles. He may face criticism for his actions, but according to him he only kills those who deserve it. He is adamant that Shanvi adopt his religion as well. She always expresses a strong interest in his religious beliefs, always wanting to know about more aspects of it, which occasionally makes him feel content, but she's not a religious zealot.

She is respectful of everything yet does not adapt to it. It's not deliberate; she's simply like that.

He attempts to persuade her to accept his beliefs by trying her to do things like wake up in the morning for prayers, but he never succeeds. Fasting isn't her thing; she can never starve herself. She has never tasted the main festive foods that are Hafid's favourites because she is a vegetarian, and he would love to make her try them all. But he never pressed anything on her, instead putting her comfort first, which he rarely does for anyone.

Her mother, Noor, repeatedly urged him to convert Shanvi into a Muslim. Sometimes it's difficult to resist her mother since he inwardly wants it too, but he never mentioned it to Shanvi. In fact, everytime Noor brings up this matter, it invariably leads to a clash, making him enraged. Since Noor is also acutely aware of his insanity, she never broached the issue with Shanvi directly.

Everyone in this mansion is aware of how mindful he becomes about his actions around her. Yes, he has altered himself for her, something he is unaware of, but those around him can sense.

He, on the other hand, just wants to make things simpler for her. In a marriage full of injustice, which he thinks while it's different in Shanvi's case, he's making things just and right. Giving her all the rights she deserves and shielding her from his terrible world because he knows it will break her.

He never even gave anyone an opportunity to get close to him, therefore he had no women in his life. But he was compelled to embrace "SHANVI" when life handed her to him. For his own sake, he decided to choose her. Though he is always devoted to her since he never wants her to feel used. However, he sometimes secretly worries that she won't accept him once she learns the truth about him. Or perhaps she would walk away? Could it be that he is growing too attached to her?

'I might be a villain in my story but I'll be a hero in yours...'

Standing in his closet, he picked up the outrageously beautiful timepiece, Rolex Daytona, the luxurious watch that stands out because of its steadfast movement and unique, black-and-creme dial. He was wearing it when two arms, belonging to none other than his little wife, encircled him from behind. On his back, he felt her petite figure.