Sleepy

Shanvi scurried towards the washroom emptying her guts.

Hafid was too confused trying to understand what just happened. He slowly entered the washroom only to find Shanvi puking.

He looked at the woman and waited for her to feel better.

"Are you fine Shanvi?" to which she responded with a weak nod.

She tried to sit up and lost her balance. She staggered clutching her stomach. He stood and tried to support her and helped her stand.

"Should I call doctor for you?"

"Oh, no no no!! I'm fine... I am.."

Hafid glared at her not satisfied with her response. She glanced him with hooded eyes and then at floor.

"... umm it's just that I'm lactose intolerant, I can't digest milk" she spoke slowly as if making him understand is the world's most difficult task.

Hafid face palmed "You should have told that to me earlier!!"

"I was about to tell you but you weren't ready to listen anything", Shanvi prompted him by getting away from him. Her hands involuntarily went on her waist challenged him to utter a word to her.

Hafid eyes went wide, mouth shut seeing her rebel side. There she stood weak, needed his support to even stand on her feet and the very other moment she was challenging him. She didn't hesitated to show her annoyance. Okay so that needs courage because he never takes that attitude of anyone. But this time he had to as he knew it was his mistake. He should've listened to her once.

**************************************

The morning breeze blew, and the crystal clear dewdrops slid down the leaves and jumped cheerfully

The morning breeze blew, and the crystal clear dewdrops slid down the leaves and jumped cheerfully. The green grass wakes up under the gentle morning light, and it looks greener under the shower dew.

Shanvi tried to observe the early morning view in her half sleepy state resting her head on one of the pillar in the porch area.

"Good morning Shanvi" Abeera chirped from behind.

"Good morning Aapa" she turned around instantly trying to compose herself.

"Still sleepy?"

"No Di" she tried to answer confidently but failed miserably as a big yawn left her mouth. Her eyes went wide while her hand covered her mouth. She didn't want to create a bad image infront of her sister in law. She just scolded herself in her mind for this.

Abeera just smiled at her childishness. Afterall it was not her mistake, what can she expect from that poor girl at 5 in the morning.

"By the way I won't mind you calling me 'Di'"

Shanvi tried to understand what she was saying. Confusion was written all over her face.

"You just call me 'Di', I mean you can always call me that ... I actually love to hear that from YOU" she simply stated as stating a fact, flashing her eyebrow.

Before Shanvi could add further, Hafid joined them.

"Aapa aap bhi humaare sath chalein" Hafid insisted her sister to come with him.

"Hafid mai kuch din yahin rehna chaahti hu, aur kuch adhoore kaam bhi toh hain jinka pura hona zaruri hai" her hint was enough to make him understand.

Without wasting any time he headed towards the airport with Shanvi.

**************************************

Currently they were in his private jet

Hafid was busy with his office work while Shanvi was busy with her sleeping.

He shaked his head while thinking about Shanvi. She slept all the way to airport. And when he tried to wake her up upon reaching the airport, she snuggled onto him like a baby. As he was getting late, he had no other option left other than carry her.

It was 10 in the morning and she was still sleeping.

Hafid was a more of a morning person afterall he handles all the work. How will she adjust in his family where everyone has to wake up early in the morning.

"She will regret." He scoffed to himself.

Shanvi found herself in an unknown bedroom. Last time she remembered herself was traveling in the car .... to the airport.

She called Hafid few times but her voice didn't reached him as she was in the room, also the door was closed.

She went out only to find Hafid doing his office work. She could only see his back. She slowly sat beside him resting head on his shoulder, his head turned towards her at once. At a leisurely pace he turned his head towards the laptop screen. Shanvi didn't uttered a single word. She was enjoying the view outside the window quietly lost in her own thoughts. Neither he made her go away or told her to sit properly when he was working.

He was working, she was perceiving and the mere touch of HER head and HIS shoulder made all the difference.

He had worked all his life but he doesn't like any kind of interference. But this time he didn't complained. Instead he enjoyed her touch.

On the other hand, Shanvi was enjoying his company too, though they didn't talked but he was making her crazy. All dirty things were going in her mind. She don't know from where did it popped in her mind but she felt like kissing him. At this moment she knew that how much he meant to him. She love him a lot.

Not able to control any longer, she stood up to go inside.

"Where are you going?" Hafid was a little taken aback when she started to leave.

"Nowhere" she hesitantly said.

"Come sit here" he patted on the seat next to him where she sat before.

She was about to sit when the jet took a harsh turn making her eyes shut in fear, & a scream left her mouth.

To save her from collapsing Hafid took hold of her hand and pulled her towards him. She landed on him, sitting on his lap she hugged him tightly. Clutched his shirt like her life depended on it.

"You can open your eyes now" he tried to calm her rubbing his hand on her back.

She just shook her head in denial, digging her face more in his chest.

He could feel fireworks inside him. He never felt this for anyone, this feeling was unknown until she made it spark inside him. He wanted to separate her and focus on his work but something stopped him from doing this. He knew very well that this feeling will destroy them. They both will regret at the end. With heavy heart he took hold of arm and made her sit next to him.

"Everything is fine now, just sit here" he said straightforward.

Disappointed was all written on Shanvi's face. The way he jerked her away from him made her upset.

"Do you want to eat something?"

She just shook his head in denial and looked outside the window.

Hafid didn't bother to ask her again and continued with his work.

He better focus on his work rather than focusing on this girl. Yeah this girl was his wife now, so better show some respect man!

"You better learn to wake up early because this attitude won't be accepted" Hafid stated out of nowhere without looking at her.

"huhh??" She turned her head towards him trying to get his point.

"Do you have any idea where are we going?" he questioned her with a side glance.

She again shook her head in NO. She didn't even tried to ask him. But she was not at fault. She was all tired when they left the house and has been sleeping since then.

"Where are we going?" she asked innocently when he didn't answered her.

"You just got married to me, where do you think we are going?"

"Honeymoon?" She looked questioningly at Hafid. She just blurted out the first thing that came in her mind but soon regretted when received a hard glare from him.

"Umm I... I mean ... we areee... ummmm... we are... yeah ...yaa ...we are going to your home... yeahh ...right?" hoping this guess would be correct she nervously looked at Hafid.

"Ji bilkul" he answered while working on the screen which irritated Shanvi a little because he was not looking at her.

Like she was not any attention seeker but he was too busy with his work. He only looked at her when he glared at her. What was this behaviour... matlab dekho magar pyaar se hazoor... ye gussa kyuuu?? She just wanted to disturb him badly like closing his laptop and putting it way...then throwing all paper work in air... but that would only result in her death which she surely doesn't wanted yet.

"And where is you home?"

"Multan"

"PAKISTAN??"

"Ji"