Slow down DEAR

Her eyes went wide and mouth hung open, not knowing really how to save herself her brain ultimately signalled her to scream.

The scream that came through made Hafid cover her mouth with his palm muffling her screams.

"The f*ck are you doing!" he lashed out increasing the force on her mouth as her muffled screams echoed in his ears.

Putting hands on his bare chest she tried pushing him away but to her dismay he didn't even budged.

She made no effort to push him away when she had no energy left in her body but he pushed her slightly reducing the space among them.

"Look at me" he ordered when she looked over his shoulder avoiding eye contact with him but she refused to budge completely ignoring his words.

There was a moment of realization as he understood her brave actions. He wasn't used to women challenging him this way and had no idea how to turn this around.

Hafid let out a huffed breath when a phone call interrupted them. Stretching his arm he grabbed the phone which buzzed on the bed near his pillow. Swiping the green button up with his thumb he moved towards the balcony leaving Shanvi who breathed out in relaxation.

She started to sit up and sank back weakly against the pillow.

"Boss I have got hands on something that might be very useful to you"

"Speak it already"
......
......
"I'll be there in half an hour" he took long strides towards his wardrobe taking the towel in hurry completely forgetting about her.

While making his way to the bathroom, he noticed her from the corner of his eyes.

"What?" he said looking at her but she looked the other way.

Shooking his head he went to the bathroom as he was already lacking time. He can't afford to waste his time over her tantrums.

He saw her lying in the same position as he came out of shower in a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Water droplets dripping from top to bottom made the floor wet with his impressions as he walked to his closest.

"You are the one at fault and now showing these tantrums won't work." He said turning to her before entering his closest.

She kept quiet folding her arms over the chest as her brows knotted in crossness.

"Did anyone ever told you how uncivilized you are?" he asked calmly trying to provoke her when she didn't answered as he picked up a black shirt and trouser walking out of the closet.

Shanvi couldn't resist looking at him when he stood in front of her putting his clothes on bed.
"You are uncivilized!" she spit it out on realizing what he just said.

"Can't you wear it in the closet itself?" she asked sheepishly looking away when she saw him putting his pants on.

"Why? Can't you stop gawking at me?" he said smirking when she looked away.

His smirk widened when she opened and closed her mouth like a fish trying to form words.

"What's makes you think I'm uncivilized?" she whispered closing her eyes. It really hurted her when he called her that.

"Not one but I can give you multiple reasons.." his confident voice boomed in the room as he pulled out his arm from the sleeve wearing the shirt. Her hazel orbs intently gazed his raven eyes searching for the answers.

"Whole night you kept kicking me..." he told pulling up the other sleeve. She had her eyes as saucers hearing that.

"I couldn't sleep all night" shrugging his shoulder he buttoned up his shirt leaving few buttons showing his bare chest.

"I'm rea..." she couldn't get to complete her words as he beated her.

"And then this..." he said showing the mark tugging his collar.

"Who bites so cruelly?" he said overemphasizing the word 'cruelly'.

"I'm sorry" she apologized for what she did as her heart filled with guilt and eyes with tears whilst she saw him disappearing in the closet.

"Of course you should be" he exclaimed from the closet as he wore his watch. He had an enormous collection of watches, something he was really obsessed with.

Her head bumped into his chest when he turned around not knowing she stood just behind him.
"Woah! Slow down, would you?" he uttered at her sudden emergence.

"Sorry.." she looked like a lost puppy as her eyes glistened with tears.

Hafid chuckled as he patted her head affectionately, moving out. Shanvi stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

"Don't go out of this room unless you want to get tortured by your in-laws, okay?" he warned as he moved out of the room picking up his phone and pistol from the drawer.

Shanvi understood what he was trying to say and nodded in response as her mind again drifted to yesterday's incident.