Chapter 1: Never Again

A/N Hello guppies!! Just a quick thing, this picks up right where the last story left off. It’s only like one day later. :) I’m also going to be making a trailer, which should be up later so be sure to check that out! Xx

LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE. IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME IF YOU DON’T. I LISTENED TO IT THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL BE USING IT FOR THE TRAILER.

Holy crap the description thingy got seventeen votes and I only asked for five!!! I love you

-Claire xx

****

Louis’s POV

I woke up to the familiar empty feeling and darkness. I sat up and rubbed my hands over my face. Remember when I said my life couldn’t get any worse? Well, it did.

I sighed and glanced around the room. The closet was almost empty, before it was filled with clothes, but Harry took his into the other room. I didn’t have much, so I had plenty of empty space in the closet and my dresser. I moved from the bed to the window seat and leaned my head against the cold glass. I closed my eyes and thought back to before everything happened.

*Flashback*

I was sitting on the floor practicing a magic trick when my mum came in and grabbed her keys from the table.

“Where are you going mum?” I asked.

“I’m just going to the store Louis, I’ll be back in time for your party don’t worry.”

“Okay, bye mum.” I looked down and continued with the magic trick.

“Bye dear.”

I was so excited because today I was turning eight, my mum had planned a big party for me, and she said she had gotten me the best present ever.

About an hour later the doorbell rang and I jumped up and ran to it, thinking that it was my mum, but when I opened the door a policeman stood there. I looked up confused at him.

“Are you Louis Tomlinson?” The guy knelt down in front of me.

I shook my head and looked behind him to see if my mum was there, but she wasn’t. I frowned.

“Hi, Louis I’m Paul Higgins. I’m terribly sorry, but your mum was just killed in a car crash about twenty minutes ago.”

I laughed hard at that because obviously this was a prank. I was always quite the prankster and it was only right for my mum to prank me back every once in a while. I straightened up and looked behind Paul.