Chapter 6: Another Stupid Fear

A/N Hello guppies!! So, I’ve wanted to do this part of the story since I started, so the next few chapters should be fun ;)

I NEED FEEDBACK, SO COMMENT! Its nice to see comments from ghost readers. Even if you just comment on one chapter, then at least I know you’re reading!

THANK YOU for 500 fans and for getting Lies to 12,000+ reads!!! Nobody compares to my guppies!

****

“Louis, are you almost ready to go?” Harry leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms.

“No. My TOMS won’t all fit in this bag.” I whined.

I tried shoving the last three pairs in, but they just wouldn’t fit.  I groaned in frustration and hit my bag, hoping that it would expand or something,

“Do you have to bring all of them?” He chuckled.

“Yes.” I pouted.

Was he suggesting I leave my babies behind? I would certainly not!

“Give them here.” He held out his hand, still laughing quietly.

“What are you going to do with them?” I narrowed my eyes.

I’m very possessive of my TOMS, and I don’t like it when other people touch them. I studied Harry carefully as he shook his head. I handed them over slowly and he unzipped the bag by his feet and stuck them in it.

“There. When we get there you can get them out of my bag. Now can we please go?” Harry huffed.

“Give me your bag.” I sighed dramatically.

He was still on crutches, and therefore he couldn’t carry anything. He bent down slowly to pick it up and handed it to me afterward. I grabbed my bag from the bed and we went downstairs to his car.

We arrived at Harry’s old house two hours later and I threw our bags into Liam’s trunk, before getting into his car with Harry. Zayn had stretched out on the back seat and was already asleep. Liam was driving, but he kept glancing over at Niall with loving eyes, to which Niall was oblivious, because he was in the passenger seat singing some random song on the radio. Harry and I were sitting in the middle seats. I allowed Harry to rest his legs on my lap, but only because one of them was broken. His upper body was slumped against the door and his head was leant back against the window. I smiled, seeing how adorable he looks when he’s sleeping.

Three hours later we drove through two metal gates with the words ‘Twist Beach Resort’ Painted in white letters on them. Liam talked to the guard for a minute, and then we drove through another set of gates, and up to a tall glass building.

I cupped Harry’s cheek gently and rubbed my thumb over his soft skin until his eyes opened. He stifled a groan, then sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“We’re here babe.” I said softly.

“Finally.” He mumbled.