Chapter 7: Sand and Surprises

“Louis get up!” Harry yelled again.

I ignored him and rolled to the opposite end of the bed. I was just about to fall asleep again when something hit the back of my head. I opened my eyes and glared at Harry.

“If you don’t want me to hit you with the pillow again, I suggest you get up.” He squinted his eyes with a smirk.

“I don’t want to.” I grumbled.

“Come on Lou, I want to go to the pool so I can work on my tan.” He whined.

“Then go.” I flipped over again and sighed.

I shot up when he hit me with the pillow again. I gave him a ‘What the fuck?’ look, but he just shrugged and raised the pillow again.

“I want you to go with me.” He pleaded.

“No,” I groaned. “I hate taking off my shirt, because people always stare at my scars and bruises like I’m, some circus freak.”

“Well most of them have healed now, so maybe it won’t be so bad. Besides, you can just swim with a shirt on if you want to deprive me of my sexual desires.” Harry said sarcastically.

I frowned and looked at Harry as he smirked. I could practically hear the gears turning in his head. He leaned down close to my ear and blew a hot breath against my neck. I shuddered and looked at him with a questioning gaze.

“I have a surprise for you later, but you won’t get it if you don’t get up.” He pouted.

“Really?” My face twitched into a grin and I put my hand on the back of Harry’s neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

“Yep.” Harry grinned.

I grudgingly got up and threw on my blue swim trunks. I took Harry’s hand in my own and we skipped down to the pool where the others were already swimming around.

I stretched out my legs and played with the hem of my shirt. I could feel my skin becoming tanner, and I didn’t want to get those awkward tan lines from my T-shirt. I glanced around and sighed when I noticed there were only two other people there besides Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and I.

“its fine Lou, just take it off.” Harry sighed.

“How did you know I was thinking about taking my shirt off? You have your eyes closed.” I scoffed.

Harry was in the pool chair beside mine with nothing but a pair of red and white checkered swim trunks and a pair of black Ray Bans covering his closed eyes. He had his fingers locked behind his head and he was lying directly in the sun. The way he was laying just made him look even sexier.

“You were thinking out loud.” He chuckled. “You do that a lot.” He added.