Chapter 3: Perfect

A/N Hello Guppies! I have the rest of today and tomorrow off from school so I plan to update as much as I can! I just took my other Larry story "You Found Me" Off of its hold and I made a new one called "My Wish" That will both need updating as well as this one. You should go check those out in the mean time! I also wanted to say thank you for getting Lies to 9,000 reads!!! Can I get 10,000? :)

This chapter is pure fluff by the way. I thought I'd give you a break from the drama.

****

"Boobear please get up." I rolled away from Harry's voice and tried to go back to sleep, but then I was being lifted off the bed.

"Haz! It's too early, I want to go back to sleep." I let my head fall against his shoulder and sighed loudly.

"But I made you a birthday breakfast." Harry said in a fake hurt voice.

I tensed. That's right, today's my birthday. Today was the day the flat would officially become ours. Until now, Lily had been signing everything for us, but we had been paying for it. I've never liked my birthday, because it reminds me of my mum's death. Normally I would have stayed in my room until two or three in the afternoon, gone to her grave, then come back, get drunk, and pass out. It was a routine that was apparently about to be broken.

Harry set me down gently in a chair and my mouth watered at the sight in front of me. Everything looked and smelt amazing. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, jelly, butter, sausage, grits, strawberries, grapes, yogurt, lemonade and tea were scattered around the middle of the table.

I met Harry's eyes and smiled gratefully at him. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before taking my plate.

"What would you like?" He gestured to all of the food.

"Everything." I said in awe.

He chuckled and started putting a little of everything onto my plate. He handed it to me with a smile and then fixed his plate. I ate so much food I thought I would burst. I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my stomach, letting out a groan. Larry was in the corner eating the wet food we bought him, and it made my stomach hurt even thinking about eating anything else.

"Thanks, that was really good." I leaned over the table and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Don't thank me yet, I have a whole day of stuff planned." Harry winked.

"Don't forget we have to go-"

"Already worked it into our schedule." Harry smiled proudly.

"Okay then." I raised my eyebrows. "What's next?"

"We get dressed."

I helped Harry clear the table, but he refused to let me help wash the dishes, because I was 'the birthday boy'. I skipped off to our room and picked out my favorite black and white striped top and my new mint green skinny jeans. I snapped on my black suspenders to finish it off and slid on my black toms as well. I went into the bathroom as Harry came in to get changed.