Chapter 9: Falling Apart

A/N What have I done? I wasn’t even planning on the ending of this, it just sort of happened…I’m really sorry, but the drama bomb (Thanks for that word @littlesis44) had been dropped and it’s done quite the damage… This ended up being 5,608 words…

Also thank you to @Cassie303 for encouraging me to update and for sticking with me from the beginning! She’s been here since Lies first started, so everyone go fan her!

Check out my new book “It Will Rain”! It’s going to be good! And I will have a new one shot posted soon that I’m in love with!:)

Go on @x1DFanFictionAwardsx and register your books or recommend someone else’s ;)

I’ve noticed that you guys aren’t commenting or voting very much, so please do that. I won’t update unless this chapter gets at least 25 votes and 10 comments. #sorrynotsorry ‘You Found Me’ got 35 votes and that is the competitor. I’m obviously going to update the story with the most votes… SO VOTE!

I spent HOURS going back and putting quotes and pictures with most of the chapters for Lies and this, so check those out. I'm not finished yet though. 

I have  a recent obssesion with fan art so if anyone wants to make me one, I will love you forever!

Also if you read my author’s notes add purple monkeys to the end of your comment, I just want to know.

Okay, I’ll shut up now…

****

I stared at my reflection in the full length mirror in disgust. I pulled my sleeves down over my wrists and bit my lip. I was hoping no one at the Snash would ask why I was wearing a long sleeve shirt with shorts and flip flops when it was so hot outside.

I hated the mirror. I hated seeing myself. I’m too skinny and short, I look like a toothpick. My eyes are an ugly grey, and to make it even worse, I have dark bags under them. My nose is big in proportion to the rest of my face. Even my mouth is weird, my lips are small and pale and my teeth are crooked. My ears stick out on the sides of my face like blinders on a horse.

I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to make it look good, but of course that didn’t work. I let my arms drop back to my sides and glared at my reflection. I hate you.

“Stop that.”

I jumped at the sound of Harry’s voice, I hadn’t realized he was leaning against the doorway watching me. He pushed himself off of it and stood behind me.

“Stop what?” I asked innocently.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. Stop thinking about yourself that way.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulders.

I relaxed into his chest and sighed again. I’m always afraid that he’ll finally see what I see and leave me. Why did he even want me in the first place? I looked at him through the mirror and thought about how beautiful he was in comparison to me. He was tall, muscular, stylish, and he had amazing green eyes with a sweet face, but the thing I liked most was his wild curly hair that never seemed to look the same as it did the day before.