Chapter 2: Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Waking up next to someone you love is the best feeling in the world. I turned to face Harry, he was still sleeping so I nuzzled my face into his neck and sighed. I was about to fall back asleep when Harry’s phone started ringing. I groaned and rolled away from him. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and reached blindly for his phone.

When he found it he grabbed it and pushed it to his ear, then mumbled out a ‘hello.’ He has a really sexy morning voice that makes me want to kiss his face, so I did. I cuddled into his side again, because I missed his warmth. I was shivering, so he kissed me on the cheek. Suddenly his eyes went wide and his body went stiff.

“He what?” Harry sat up, making me tumble over to the other side of the bed.

I let out a cough and rolled onto my side. My head throbbed and I rubbed my temples with my hands and sighed loudly, showing Harry that I was mad that he did that. He didn’t seem to notice my frustration; he just kept talking to whoever was on the phone,

“Well, what are we supposed to do? Where would he go?” Harry asked frantically.

I wondered who he was talking about, but I was too occupied with trying to get warm and holding back my coughs. Even I was surprised by the loud sneeze that came from my mouth. I pulled my knees up and curled into a ball, pulling the covers around my shoulders tightly. I coughed again and closed my eyes, hoping the headache would subside. I knew then that I was sick.

“Okay, just, I don’t know…find him. I’ll be there as soon as I can to help.” Harry swung his legs over the bed and I frowned as another cough came.

Was he really going to leave me again? He pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, then he typed something on his phone. I rolled over and let out a sad sigh. I really didn’t want him to leave me here alone while I was sick, plus I was afraid he wouldn’t come back.

“Where are you going?” My voice came out scratchy and just barely audible, I couldn’t speak very loud because my throat felt like it was on fire or something.

“Zayn ran away, and I have to go help find him, I should be back in a few days.” He sat on the edge of the bed facing away from me as he pulled on his shoes.

“How do I know you’re not going to leave again?” My voice cracked in the middle and went to a whisper.