Chapter 10: Picking Up The Peices

A/N This is short and terrible! I'm sorry, I'll try to update soon! Please check out my other books to. Also every chapter will have a vote and comment goal now.

****

The next morning was uneventful. I woke up curled into Harry's side around eleven pm. I carefully removed his arms from my waist and stepped into the bathroom. I ran some cold water through my fingers, then splashed it in my face. I was drying my face with a towel when Harry sauntered through the door in his boxers.

We didn't have to say anything. He knew what I was thinking, and I knew what he was thinking. He simply pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. I buried my face in his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" He had asked me.

"I will be." I replied.

We decided that everyone needed some alone time, so we were just going to do whatever for the rest of the day. Zayn went for a walk on the beach, Niall and Liam rented a movie and stayed in their room, and Harry and I went down to the pool.

While he splashed around in the cool water, I laid out on a lounge chair. I accidently fell asleep for a few minutes, but Harry woke me up when he dumped water all over me. I glared at his laughing form, before tackling him into the pool. I threatened to get out when he kept going underwater and pulling my legs so that I would fall, but they were empty threats.

He apologized, then tugged me underwater and pressed our lips together. It was like a cheesy scene from a movie, but I still thought it was great. We came up giggling and shared a proper kiss.

When we returned to our room we turned on the TV, but it was soon forgotten when I crawled on top of Harry and pressed my lips fervently to his. A particular scene had gotten me aroused and I desperately needed relief. Harry eventually responded to me and we made love quietly so the boys wouldn't hear us through the walls. That would have been embarrassing.

**

The next day we met up with the boys again down at the pier. We stepped onto the boat silently and zipped up our wetsuits then put on our snorkeling gear. Niall had suggested snorkeling and since we had nothing better to do we all agreed. Zayn was still acting distanced, but for the most part he participated in our conversations.

When we pulled up to a coral reef I grabbed Harry's hand and we jumped in together. We plunged beneath the water and the colorful fish scattered. Liam, Niall, and Zayn soon joined us underwater and we swam around and looked at the fish and coral. It was really beautiful and I was kind of sad when we had to come back to the boat.

For the rest of the week we laid out by the pool, went surfing at the beach, and talked some more. For the most part, everything had gone back to normal. Niall and Liam were together, Zayn was steadily texting Trish and Harry and I were...well normal I guess, but I couldn't help thinking that something just wasn't right.

**

We stopped on our way back home and picked up Larry from the vet. The kitten meowed and played with my fingers all the way home. I stroked his dark fur and stared out the window in silence.

"Are you okay Lou? You look kinda pale."

Harry placed a hand on my forehead, but I slapped it away stating that I was fine. In all honesty I wasn't. I was far from fine. It had been one of those days. I hate days like these. I felt like shit and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep. I could practically hear my blades calling my name, but I couldn't do anything with Harry around.

**

The next morning I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach and the urge to see blood ooze from my wrists. I thought the feeling would go away with a good night's sleep, but that plan failed, because I didn't sleep at all. As I was contemplating going into the bathroom and making a quick cut Harry woke up, once again ruining my plans.