Chapter 12: Going Away

A/N Hi!! xx I finally updated!

IMPORTANT:

1. I have decided that this will be the final book. I just don't have much inspiration for them anymore, I have more stories I'm working on, and I don't know what else could happen in the next book. This book will not be finished for a while though, so don't worry.

2. I plan to get back on a regular schedule with updating this story, but it helps when people comment or vote, but please don't comment asking me to update when I JUST updated.

3. Please check out my other books, I personally think they're much better than this one.

That's all! Thank you xx :D -Claire

****

I wove my way through the people trying to find somewhere quiet. Ever since we got back from early graduation Zayn had kept us at his party. It was partly for graduating and partly to break in his new flat.

I had lost Harry ages ago, now I was just wandering around trying to find him. All the people were making me nervous and I felt naked without Harry by my side. Someone bumped into me, spilling her drink down the front of my shirt.

"Oops!" She giggled drunkenly.

The crowd seemed to be getting closer to me, so I squeezed past her and kept walking. My head was pounding with every beat of the loud music and I wanted desperately to find Harry and go home. I couldn't see him anywhere though.

Suddenly it was like the breath was knocked out of me and I dropped to my knees gasping for air. A small crowd gathered around me and people began tugging at my shoulders and arms, trying to get me to stand up. They only made it worse and I began crying, thinking that they were all staring at me and thinking I was a freak. I fell to my stomach and began shaking, curling in on myself.

Everywhere I looked I saw Mr. Smith's face scowling at me, so I just shut my eyes. I couldn't tell what was real and what was just my imagination any more.

Then a familiar voice was shouting something and everyone backed away, giving me room to breathe. I was lifted from the floor and I immediately buried my face in Harry's neck.

I felt a cool breeze and realized Harry had taken me outside. When I opened my eyes I saw that he was sitting on a ledge and holding me on his lap.

"Shh. It's okay. Everything will be alright. I'm right here. I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered soothingly.

I sobbed into his shoulder pitifully. He placed me in his car and quickly got in on the driver's side. I slid to the middle seat and rested my head on his shoulder, still crying softly.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and used the other to drive. He kissed my head multiple times and kept whispering sweet nothings into the otherwise silent car.

We arrived back at our flat and we quickly made our way up to our room. Harry laid me on the bed and tucked me in under the covers and kissed me softly.

"I'll go make you something to eat."

"No." I whimpered. "Just wanna cuddle."

I made grabby hands towards him like a child would. He smiled and climbed in next to me. I laid completely on top of him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He didn't mind though, he just wrapped his arm around me in a sort of hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Where were you?"

"Zayn wanted me to meet his new girlfriend and he insisted that you'd be fine while I was gone." He paused "Remind me to beat the shit out of him next time we see him."