First Day

Camilo POV:
I wake up, excited. Today would be my first day of 10th grade. I was finally not a freshman anymore.
I turn my alarm off, and jump out of bed. I throw on a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow hoodie with darker stripes on the bottom. I also put on some dark gray sweat pants, along with some black shoes.
I fix my hair and rush downstairs. I quickly give my mami a kiss on the cheek, which earns me a smile.
"Morning Mami! Morning Papi!" I say as I rush to eat my food.
"Milo, slow down,"my sister, Dolores, says, slapping me in the back of my head. I wave her off and walk towards the front door.
"Mira! Hurry up!" I call, annoyed. My prima, Mirabel, was always late. She rushes down with a dark blue skirt, and white blouse with butterfly patterns. She slides past the table, snatching a slice of toast from her sister, Isabela.
Seeing Isa angry, she grabs my hand, and pulls me outside. She closed the door just in time to stop a vine flying our way.
We both laugh and walk off to school.

Yn POV:
You get out of bed, knocking your alarm off the table. You yawn, and move towards the bathroom. You quickly fix your hair, and puts on some mascara.
You make your way towards your closet. You grab a long-sleeved crop top and some ripped jeans, along with some white air-forces.

(A/N: Fuck dress codes! None exist in this story! 😃)

You walk out of your room towards the kitchen. You grab a pop tart and make your way out of the house.
Your parents were still sleeping.
You began walking to Miracle High School, eating your pop tart, yawning. Today would be your first day.
You walk pass the groups outside when you hear a few whistles at you. You turn and flip them off, rolling your eyes at the group of boys.
Today's gonna be a long day...